Chapter 8

*matt*

We were watching cass sing when she stopped. she turned pale and I turned around and saw cam and Olivia standing there...

*cass*

What the hell are they doing here? I thought. I turned back around and I talked to taylor, gilinsky, jacob, mahogany, johnson, and jacob. nash, hayes and matt were talking to cam.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water and take my inhaler because I have asthma. I turn around and see Olivia standing there...

"Oh hey cassidy how are you?" "don't play that nice shit with me I'm not going to deal with it." "but I just wanted to see how my least favorite person was doing."

"Sure you did. well bye." I pushed past her and I was walking back outside when she said "hey at least I love Cameron's and not using them for fame."

Are you fucking serious..? I turn around and say "are you kidding me right now?" "no you heard me your using matt and the others for fame." ooh was I pissed. I turn around and see the others looking at me. I turn around and say "says the one who is USING MY BROTHER!!"

"oh I would never do that to cam I love him to much." "oh shut the fuck up!" "hey don't talk to her like that." cam said butting in. him doing that didn't help.

"Excuse me?" I said Turning to cam. "you heard me DONT talk to my girlfriend like that." "are you fucking kidding me cam! Did you not see what she's done to me cam!! She ruined my brothers relationship with me, and has gone through my stuff, called me names, oh and the worst part manipulated my brother!!"

Now everyone else was standing behind me. "god cass why can't you see she's a nice caring girl." "God cam!" I said mimicking him.

"why can't YOU SEE SHE IS USING YOU!" "I would never hurt cam my dad taught me to never do that to boys." Olivia said all innocently

"Oh shut it! I don't care what the fuck your daddy said!" "hey!" "don't hey me cam!" she came up to me and said "can't you see cam and I are happy together?" "no I can't sorry." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your just jealous that I'm happy and your not." oh hell no.. "really cam!" "what?" "you told her about MY past boyfriends.. how could you!!" "Because I trust her."

"What the hell does that have anything to do with it cam!" "can you please stop!" Olivia said. "oh you better shut your fucking mouth right now!" I yelled at her.

"Don't yell at her!" cam said. "I should be yelling at her because the BITCH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!" I yell at him.

"Oh sure she is." cam said rolling his eyes. "Just fuck it! I'm through go have fun with your slutty fake ass girlfriend cameron." I say on the verge of tears. "okay we will." Olivia says. she comes up to me and whispers in my ear "oh I know all of your secrets babe your diary is full of them."

Oh the fuck. She didn't read my diary. I look at her and yell in her face "YOU READ MY DIARY!!!!" I hear the guys say "oh that's wrong." "maybe I did maybe I didn't."

"I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!!" I scream at her. Cam looks at me and I'm about to punch her. I jump at her cam blocks her. in the process he elbows me in my face.

It was hard to. I fall to the ground and look at him. he realized what he did and he try's to say something but Olivia whispers something in his ear. he nods and they leave.

I got up ran up to matts room put on my chacos, shorts, and a one of his tank tops and I run out of the house. I didn't have a specific place I was going just away from there.

*mad*

I can't believe them! I mean their so fucking stupid. cass ran out of the house and we were going to go after her but we figured she needs time alone after what happened. I got on twitter and saw taylor tweeted '@camerondallas: really man you pick your gf after your own sister that's cold.' Johnson tweeted '@cassidydallas: babe it will be alright well be here when you get back.' gilinsky 'can't believe someone would believe his gf over his OWN sister.'

The I tweeted '@camerondallas @cassidydallas: family before anything else just saying..'

*matt*

I couldn't believe him! my god I hope they have a very very great relationship..(note the sarcasm)

We were giving cass some time to breathe and be on her own. Man I hope she was okay.

*cass*

I ran to the beach.... I sat down out of breathe and cried. what else was there to do. I mean my brother hates me and are relationship is ruined. I look up and see him.... what is he doing here?