Chapter 4

*2 weeks later*

*cass*

Me and matt have distanced ourselves.. We had gotten into a argument about me either stating with him or sam. I picked sam.. and I haven't talked to him since. I was currently at his house.. "what's up babe." he said kissing me. it didn't feel right. him kissing me.

I shrugged and I sat down he went upstairs to take a shower and he left his phone beside me. I unlocked it and went through his messages...

"Who was this Megan girl." I thought to myself I read the messages.. I CANT BELEIVE this!! he has been cheating on me..

I waited till he got out and I went up to him and said "who the fuck is megan?" "shes a close friend" he says stupidly. "a close friend my ass!" "you've been cheating on me! I gave you everything you were my first! but all I get in return is your fucking cheating on me!?" he started to talk. but I didn't let him "you know what just go have fun with fucking Megan were through sam theoughh!!"

I threw his phone down grabbed my stuff and ran. I didn't know where I was going I just ran. I ended up at matts house. weird.

I knocked in the door. "MATT!" I yelled. I was crying hard. he opened the door he looked at me and I started saying "matt he's been cheating on me! he has been for 10 months."

* matt*

I was chilling at my house my parents were out of town and it was just me. I heard someone knock on the door and tell my name. I got up and opens the door and saw cass. she was crying hard. "he's been cheating on me! he has been for 10 months." she said.

The sun of a bitch! I told her to come in. I shut the door, she dropped her stuff and hugged me. I hugged her tight and let her cry. and get it all out. we stood there for 30 minutes. when she was done she kept on saying how she was sorry and she should have listened to me, cam, nash, and hayes.

"It's not your fault

It's that dousche bags fault." I said.

*cass*

Matt was so supportive and pissed off. Not at me but at sam. We went up to his room and he gave me one of his tshirts and boxers to change into. I changed and I looked at him and said "matt." "yeah cass?" "remember when you said to follow your heart." "yeah." "I did." "and?" he asks.

"Matt I'm in love." "oh." he says. "and it's with you." I say. he looks at me and says "really?" I nod and then he comes and picks me up and says "good because I've been in love with you ever since we've met." "really?" i ask. "really." I smile. he puts me down and says "I will never hurt you or anything cass."

"I know you won't matt. one because cam would kill you and two your an amazing person." he smiled and looks me in the eyes before crashing his lips on mine.