Chapter 2

*cass*

We went back to the lake house and swam and did tricks off the dock and had a contest. I won because I did a full off of it and landed without hurting myself. cam and Nash went on the seadooooo and were racing, hayes got picked up and went tubing with his friend so it was just me and matty.

"I'm hungry, want food?" I say. "sure." he said getting up and then helping me. "thanks." "no problem cutie." he said winking. i grabbed my towel and phone and we walked up to the house. we walked in and I layed my towel on the chair and played wiggle by Jason derulo.

"Really?" he said laughing. "what?" I asked. "this song.." "yes this song! it's my jam." I smiled. I started dancing around looking for food to make. "What do you want to eat?" I ask. "Let's see.." he says. he comes up behind me and stands on his tiptoes. his stomach is up against my back...

He grabs Mac-n- cheese, and says "how about this?" "sure!" I say. I grab a pot and out water in it and wait for it to boil after I out it on the stove. We talked while waiting for food. after we were done we went down to the dock.

I layed down a towel and started to rub tanning oil on me. I was struggling to get my back. "here let me help." matt said. he say behind me and started rubbing it on my back. then he gave me a massage which felt sooo good. "my god! that feels so good. you should do massages." he laughed and said "only for you." he winked and I layed on my stomach.

*40 min later*

I fell asleep.... i woke up and my back was on fire. "holy shit cass! Your back." "What?" I asked. "it's red as fuck!" "great.." then hayes came back and we all waved goodbye to his friends before they drove off. "How's it been here?" "okay, just don't look at my back...." I say. "what's wrong with your...." He looks and pauses mid sentence. "damn! Cassie. does it not hurt?" I nod and say "alot." then nash and cam finally come back.

They walk over to us and I say "where have y'all been?" "we went got lost actually." "I can see that." we all say laughing. "Ugh my back hurts like hell!!" I say. "why?" cam and nash asked. they look and say "damn cass what happened?" "I layed on my back for 40 minutes and I fell asleep." I say. "let's go home we have aloe for that." cameron says. "okay!" we all say.

cam comes up to me and says "I saw you staring at matt." I don't answer and he just winks and walks away. I walk in my bathroom and grab aloe. the others were taking a shower before we left. I found matt and went into the room. "hey can you put this on my back please." I ask. "sure." he says standing up and coming over to me.

I sit on the bed while he rubs the aloe on my back. "matt." I ask. "yeah cass." "since cam is going to the griers tonight how about you stay over and we have a best friends night and tomorrow me and you go do something." I say. "sure! we haven't spent the night together in ages!" he says smiling. when he's done I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Oh and cass." he says. "yeah mattyy." "I'm driving back." "okay!" I say. I wasn't wanting to drive home anyways. I walk into the living room and sit on cams lap and say "me and matt are having a best friends sleep over and day." "Okay, but don't do anything bad." he says. "I won't cam! I promise." he looks at me and says "good!" and messes up my hair.

I get all of my stuff and put it in the back of my car. I go over to the others and I give nash and hayes a hug. I tell them I will see them tomorrow afternoon. then I gave cam a hug, "I love you bubby!" I say laughing. "love you too! see you tomorrow. be safe on the ride how and call me when you get there." "okay cam!" I say. "bye guuysss!" they say to us. we wave and get in my Car.