Our first date

Hi!!! Author-Chan back in the Nalu book! yay! on with the story

......................................................................................................................................................................

(lucys POV)

I was about to kiss Natsu when....." Lucy? what are you doing?!" my father had said. " u-um..... .I was just....um" i tried finding something to say. " get in here right now!! and bring your little boyfriend to!!' he said closing the window walking down stairs. " crap!! Natsu were screwed!!" I said in panic. " heh...no were not"he said and smirked. " what do you-" I said but cut off by natsu grabbing my hand and running off. " Natsu where are we going?!" I asked. " to my house!! were taking you away from that monster that's your father!!" he said. I blushed. we arrived at his house and he helped me jump through the window. I sat on his bed and sighed. " you can sleep on the bed" he said. " you sure?" I asked. " yeah" he said and kissed my cheek. he went to the couch and layed down.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Author-Chan is getting really lazy with writing books......ill try and make a super big chapter possibly tomorrow! but i don't know cause I'm pro