My best friend

Author-Chan is back for another chapter!!! yay!!! is Reader-San happy? I hope so!! cause here is another chapter!!^-^

......................................................................................................................................................................

( Lucy's POV)

As the waiter rushed to the kitchen, Natsu stared at me. It was getting a little creppy but I just stayed quit. then the waiter came back with our food. she handed me my pasta and Natsu a bottle of hot sauce. " just hot sauce?!" i said. " well yeah! I like hot things!" he said and then mumbled something. " what was that last part?" I asked. " o-oh! nothing" he replied. we ate our food...or I should say i ate food and he drank the hot sauce in one sitting. " so want to do something else?" Natsu asked. " nah....I should get home" i said. " ok! ill walk you home" natsu said. I nodded. Natsu put the money on the table as we started walking...oh no!! I completely forgo

t!! I live in a mansion!! he's going to think im weird!! this is why I don't have any friends!! wait....ok I guess I have friends now....but not soon!! ugh curse my life!!!!! " you ok Luce?" Natsu asked. " y-yeah!! I'm fine...just um...when you see my house...please don't freak..." I said. " I'm sure i wont!!" he said...I hope he keeps his word....because after hanging out with him....I think I'm falling in...love...we arrived at my house. " oh...my...igneel" he said. " YOU LIVE IN A MANSION?!" he yelled. " u-uhm...yeah" i said " that.is.amazing." he said. " you think so? I asked. " yeah!!!" he said. " well...I have to go...see you later Natsu" i said waving.

-a year later-

................................................................................................................................................

Lucy and natsu- AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!

Author-Chan- eep!

Lucy- why such a big time skip?!

author-chan- I don't know!!!

natsu- fine...lets continue...

author-chan- alright! on with the story!

................................................................................................................................................

Lucy and Natsu were now the best of friends. they did everything together. they even went to the same collage.

(Lucy's POV)

I was sleeping when I got a phone call. " huh?" I said while answering the phone. " why are you calling me this early in the morning you idiot?" I asked, already knowing it was Natsu. " heh...look outside" he said and hung up. ugggh I don't wanna get up! I got up and went outside of my window to a platform. " what now Natsu?" i asked and yawned. " help me up!" he said. " fine..." I sighed while helping him up to the platform. " thanks" he said. " why are you here at 3am?! my dad could catch us!!!" i said. " get something warm on!! I need to show you something!" he said. " oh fine....turn around!" i said. he turned around as I changed into warmer clothes. " alright done" I said. " lets go!" he said grabbing my hand and jumping down from the platform. he took me to a hill that had cherry blossom trees. but not any cherry blossom tree...the leaves were rainbow. " whoa...Natsu this is beautiful!" I said. " yeah...theres a reason why I brought you here..." he said and grabbed both of my hands. " Lucy Heartfilia....I've been in love with you ever since we've met.....will you be my girlfriend?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. " N-Natsu I-I" I said. " I understand if you don't want to be..." Natsu said. " Natsu i would love to!" I said hugging him. " r-really?!" he said. " of course Natsu!! your my best friend and you always will be!!" I said. he hugged each other tight. we stared into each others eyes and we kissed. " I love you Natsu" i said. " I love you to Lucy" he said. " I need to get back before my father finds out I'm gone" I said. " ill come with" he said taking my hand as we start walking. we soon arrived at my house. " i should go back to to bed" i said. " yeah see you later Luce" he said. he started to get close. he was about to kiss me when..." Lucy? what are you doing?" said my father. I'm screwed...

................................................................................................................................................

Lucy- you ok Author-Chan?

Author-Chan- IT WAS SO BEATIFUL!!! THEN JUDE HAS TO RUIN IT ALL!!!

Natsu- yeah....lucy were going to have an earful....well were going to end the chapter here...bye everyone

Author-Chan- b-bye everyone *cries more*