s i x

After the party, Harry and Louis started hanging out a lot more, mostly at Niall's parties though. But sometimes, Louis would come over and they'd cook together. And most of the time, they weren't filming a video for his channel. Just cooking together because they wanted to. Louis also convinced Harry to start vlogging. He told Harry that those were his favorite types of videos to watch. When Harry brought this up with Liam, he said that it was a smart idea to start vlogging. He suggested Harry post those videos on a second channel in an attempt to not deter any of his current subscribers who don't like vlogs.

Harry's had his second channel for almost a month now and he has 110k subscribers so far. He posts a vlog two times a week, but Liam suggests he try to post a vlog three times a week.

Today, however, is going to be a special vlog. Today, Harry is going to Louis' house for the first time and then Louis promised to take him to his photoshoot.

Louis' been a big part in Harry's vlogs. He's in almost all of them. At this point, most of his subscribers ship them and a lot of them think they're dating. Harry's been openly gay since the birth of his channel and Louis' had gay / bisexual rumors floating around for the past few years, but he's never addressed them and Harry's never asked about them. Honestly, Harry doesn't mind being shipped with Louis. He actually kinda likes it. When he sees comments about how cute they are or about how Louis looks at him, his heart jumps. He knows it's probably not real, but there's a part of him that wants it to. But for right now, Harry's happy to just be Louis' friend.

Louis welcomed Harry to his house in a grand gesture, "Welcome 'arry to my humble abode."

"Wow, fancy," The first thing Harry noticed were how high the ceilings were.

"Thanks," Louis closed the door behind him, "Why aren't you filming? I got all dressed up!"

Harry jokingly rolled his eyes. Sometimes Harry feels the only reason Louis wanted him to start vlogging was to feed his ego, "No worries, I'm getting my camera now." Harry took out his camera and began to film Louis, "Go."

"C'mon 'arry, you have to get in the shot too! You've gotta do the vlogger pose and hold the camera in front of you," Harry got into the 'vlogger pose' the best he could, "There you go. So what're we doing today, 'arry?"

"Wait, I thought you were planning today?"

"Exactly, now let's go," Louis turned around and began to walk up a flight of stairs. Harry followed him, taking in everything around him. The house was so Louis. He had signed photos of football players all over the walls and they passed a game room a few doors back. Plus, he has a poster of Selena Gomez. Random, but acceptable.

"So, this is my room," Louis gestured towards his room, "And this is my closet," He said walking in, "Back in the closet I go," He joked.

"Wait - what?" Harry stopped.

"Wait, you didn't know?" Harry shook his head, "We never had this conversation?" Harry shook his head again, "Oh, well I'm bi. I'm not really out yet to the public but to my friends and family, I am so . . . you can just edit that joke out."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course," Harry nodded, "And I'm gay so . . ."

"I know, Harry," Louis rolled his eyes.

X

In the car ride to the photoshoot, Louis told Harry - and the camera - about what to expect at the photoshoot. To tell the truth, Harry wasn't really listening to anything Louis was saying because he was looking like a snack.

He was only wearing sweatpants, a v-neck and sunglasses but it had Harry turning into goo in his seat. He honestly didn't think someone could be so attractive.

When they arrived at the set, they met up with Zayn who took Louis away to meet the photographer, who agreed to let Harry film. Harry interviewed the makeup artist, Katie, who he actually really liked. She's been a makeup artist for almost five years now, and has apparently done some high-profile work. She also told him that she watches his videos and that she had a Youtube channel herself. The two agreed to, hopefully, make a video in the future together.

Harry also interviewed some of the other models, asking them how and why they became models, things they did when they weren't modeling, etc.

Harry met back up with Louis who was getting his makeup done by Katie.

"Hey," Harry smiled at the two of them, "How's it going."

"Good," Katie nodded, "This one's got a great face for makeup."

"Really? Aw thanks, love," Louis smiled brightly at her. Harry felt a ping of jealousy, but he ignored it.

"Uh, Louis, how long do these things usually last?"

"I don't know, about three, maybe four hours," Louis shrugged, "There's food over there if you get hungry. And Zayn's here too if you get bored, but I kinda lost him at the moment."

"I'll find something to do," Harry chuckled, "How long do you have to stay, Katie?"

Katie looked up, surprised, "However long this lasts. I usually only do a model's makeup once or twice but I usually have to stay around for touch ups, y'know?" Harry nodded.

After all the models had their hair and makeup done, they began taking photos. Louis didn't tell him he was modeling Calvin Klein underwear. Shirtless, in his boxers and surrounded by six other guys in similar attire. Harry was sure he was in Heaven.

"You're staring," Katie whispered after a moment.

"What - no I'm not," Harry paused and Katie gave him a look, "Well so what if I am? Who wouldn't?"

"I'll pass," Katie laughed.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

Harry gave her a look and she gave him a look back, "Really?"

"Really."

"Nice."

"You really didn't know?" Katie asked, "Most people say I have a gay energy."

"My gaydar's kinda shit." Harry shrugged.

"Is Louis . . . ?" Harry just gave her a look. Katie put her hands up in defense, "Hey! I thought I'd at least try."

"If you wanna know, you've gotta ask him. It's not my place, y'know," Harry shrugged.

"I get it," Katie sighed, "So, I'm gonna do your makeup now."

"Alright then. Go on."

********

this ended up being a lot longer than anticipated. whoops.