Coming to a Close

This book is coming to a close. I feel as though it's unfair that I don't update. My inspiration for josh and maya in this book has just ended. I promise you they'll have the most perfect ending. Plus leave in the comments bonus chapters ideas. I promise you all I will keep up with those.
________________________

   It's now been one year since Cory has been out the hospital and about. He's now fully physically healed and actually regained his teaching back at the high school. The close call of death, had sent the couple closer than ever.

"Okay, so your ridiculous. The Notebook is not a stupid chick flick, you bastard!" Maya exclaims, getting up from the orange sofa the two picked out together.

Maybe not that close..

   "Oh my gosh you have gotten so much more dramatic over the past year!" Josh gets a hold of Maya and grips her down back to the couch pulls her back down to his chest. With a yelp she goes crashing down to him.

"Boing!" she squeals, as Josh begins to pepper her cheeks with kisses.

"Fine, we can watch that stupid movie that you are endlessly in love with." he stops peppering her and stops to swallow hardly.

"I'm happy, that my brother is fine. I'm most happy that we're fine. We've been through some shit in the past year, good and bad. I'm just happy at the end, we found our way together."

"Where are you getting at boing, you are in a sappy mood." Maya repositions herself on his lap. Her hands cupping his face trying to analyze him.

"I love you Maya and I want to start a family with who and spend the rest of my life with you and doing whatever I can to show you for the rest of our lives."

He softly places a kiss on her forehead before getting up.

"Boing." she whispers.

"I love you and I'd never want you to not be in my life." He whispers, getting down on one knee.

"Maya..", he begins.

"Oh my gosh. Say those words!" Maya covers her face with your hands.

"Impatient much." Josh let's let a chuckle.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Josh!" Maya squeals, probably for the first time in her life. He can barely slip the ring on her finger before Maya pulls Josh up to crash her lips on to him.

The two mold into each other. Their warmth blending in with one another. A sniff causes Josh to pull back.

"Oh my gosh, Future Mrs. Boing is shedding tears." He lets out a laugh wiping away the tears that's continue to develop.

"I love you with every bone in me." Maya engulfs him in a hug. Josh pulls back a frown apparent on his face.

"I'm sorry I don't feel the exact same way. I more like love you with every heartbeat in my chest."

"Damn you're a corny fella." Maya laughs looking at the glistening diamond ring.

"Yours." He kisses her cheeks.

"All mine!" she pulls him closer.

"We should tell the others the news." Josh nods.

"That can wait, we have some celebrating to do." Maya pulls them into their room, the squeak of the bed echoing in their house as they collapse on the bed.

________________________
~AUTHORS NOTES~ PLEASE READ

Leave bonus chapters in the comment and tell me your experience on reading the book. Feedback is of course welcomed! I love you all and I'm most thankful for the over 2k views. That honestly blew me away I couldn't have gotten there without you all! Please take in mind this was one of my first books, I'm a writer that is still learning and growing. Thank you for this experience.