Cory Matthews

PLEASE TRY AND LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE U READ. THE SONG GOES SO WELL WITH THE DIALOGUE.

Maya P.O.V

"Josh it's been three days since me and you got together and I don't want to hide it.

I pulled at the string of fabric that was coming from my sweater. We need to tell them". I roll my eyes at the empty water bottles that sat on his desk.

  "Your right, but he won't be happy"he cupped my face in his hands.
  "If your so committed, I say we do it now"he smirked giving me soft kiss.

"You're on"I move back walking to the door.

   "You know what maybe I should talk"I nod as we rounded the corner to the Matthew's home.

   "Oh my gosh"he whispered stopping.

I turned my head, there were ambulance trucks in front of the place. Josh jogged over to the scene.

Mr.Matthews car was wrecked, there were pieces spread out across the side walks.

  My eyes moved to the wrapped gurney. "What happened"Josh yelled. I slowly walk to the scene, tears brimming in my eyes.

    Mrs.Matthews and Riley were running out the apartment.
  "Josh. Someone crashed into Cory's car, the police are saying it was on purpose, unfortunately he was in the car"she choked out.

"We're heading to the hospital now"she wiped her face making her way to the truck.

  Tears spilled down Riley's eyes as they pumped oxygen to his mouth. His head had a huge gap, and there was blood oozing down rapidly. Cuts were spread across his arms.

   When we got out they, took the gurney and ran in.

  Topanga followed closed behind as we were ushered into the waiting room.

  "Maya...they didn't see the driver who...hit him"she sobbed.

I wrapped my arms tight around her.

"I'm sorry Maya..for everything. Life is
too short"she squeezed tighter.

"I love you Riles".
"I love you too peaches".

  "Where's uncle Josh"she spoke pulling back to look around.

"Don't worry". As if on cue he walks in. His hair swaying in the air. Best movie Ever.

  "I just wanted to check up on Topanga, you should probably do tht Riley"he gave Riley a kiss on the cheek and a hug before she left.

  "Cory is having surgery right now, his head is messed up bad. He closed his eyes. "They don't know if he'll make it"he turned around.
"Josh-".
"Don't touch me"he yelled moving back. He picked up a chair and threw it against a few others.
  He sunk down to his knees and covered his face. I rushed towards him and held his head in my hands.

  "I'm going to loose him"he whispered.
  "No you're not, dont say that"I brushed his hair out his face.

  "We left on bad turns, if he died right now, I wouldn't even remember what our last conversation was".

I pulled his head back. His face was red and there were tears spilling down.
  "If he dies..-"

   "Look Josh I cant say everything will be fine"his head began to sunk again.

  "But I can promise I'll be right behind you through everything"I lifted his head and gave it peppery kisses.

  I tucked his arm over my shoulder. I got up trying to bring Josh up with me, he sure was heavy. I put him on one of the plush blue chairs.

   "Maya don't leave"he pulled me closer by my waist. His eyes were droopy and red.
  "Never"I whisper. he pulls me softly on his lap, my head snuggling up to his chest, his hands were tucked right under my knees.
   ---------------------
"Maya!"

"Josh!"

An arm roughly pulled me up. "My mom is gone"Riley screamed wiping the tears away from her eyes.

  "Topanga.."he fixed his shirt.
   "She was crying, then left with out telling me"Riley roughly pulled her hair back.

"We'll all go look for her. Riley check the bathrooms and Josh in the halls. I'll look outside.

   Topanga would never abandon Cory right???
___________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Please comment/feedback. Vote if you liked it.

       "Ahh I did it allll 🎶".
  Love this song.
One Republic: I Lived.