Chapter 19

First of all, i'm so sorry fr not updating last night. I had a little accident, lol. My sisters boyfriends was driving a car and he came to pick us up. ( my sis and I ) but he drove over my foot. I ended up at first aid lol. So i'm sorry, but I'm fine now, having my foot up high and being cooled. Ew cold. Lol :D Also, I'm way to late anyway. Sorry sorry my life has been very stressfull lately. Oh and, I'm going to England on Wednesday so no update for the next week. Sorry. Thats why this chapter is longer because I love you al soo much and I cant thank you enough for those 100k readers. Youre truly amazing, every single one of you. Especially @emilycorreaa I mean from what I remember she has been here for so long, and I know many of you are and I all love you loads. BTW I WROTE THIS ON MY PHONE SO SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES OK ILY.

this one's for Emily! <3

Laura's POV

I walk back to my own room and take a long shower. Remembering the night I had spend with Theo. I consider it as one of the most amazing nights ever. Theo is now on his way to the set, and I know I should be jealous. But honestly I'm not. Yes, he is spending the day with Shailene but after tonight I can completely trust him. Or at least I think. We will see how things go but I'm fine with it as long as I'm with him. It's not that he's my life or something, because I still have my friends and I want to go to Uni. He just will be in my life but inna different way. One day when we'll go out he's the famous Theo James, and the other day when we will stay home, he's my Theo James.

My life will be so different from now on. Pictures will be released soon and rumors will be there. People will talk about me, and will recognize me. I don't think I'm ready for this but I'm willing to try.

Once I'm done with everything I walk towards Cayl her room and we talk casually about their night. It's good to talk about them, I'm curious. Anne is still in her room with a guy so Cayley and I decide to go for some shopping. We walk over the boulevard and I love it. I love being in the morning sun and do some shopping with one of my best friends. Once we are in the front of a bookshop Cayley starts asking questions about Theo. I tell her bits about what happened and I tell her we are official. She smiles while I'm telling her and I ask questions about her night. She met a guy named Morgan and she got his number and he texted her if she wants to meet him and his friends tonight at Karma. Since I think Karma is really cool I'm cool with going to Karma tonight. This is our third day in America and I'm loving it.

After a while Cayley and I go to a small restaurant to get some lunch. We talk about loads of things and about what we still want to do. Theo has another day off on Sunday. It's Thursday right now so I can survive that. I guess I'll take him with us on Saturday and maybe the Ansel guy too.

Around 1 we decide it might be time to go back to our hotel. The sun is very bright and Cayl and I want to go to the pool. In the hotel we take the stairs and walk towards our rooms. We both go into our own rooms when I get a call.

I see its Theo and pick up happily.
"Hey babe" he says and I smile. We talk a bit and then he has to go because he was hiding for the others because he wanted to call me.

Once we hang up i quickly put my bikini on and go to Cayley her room. Together we walk towards Anne her room but she isn't there.

Cayley and I get to the roof where the pool is and we put our stuffs down. I get out my suncream and put it on me. I'm getting a bit tanned already so I don't want it to be ruined by getting sunburned.

Time flies and before we know it Cayley and I are heading back to our rooms. We finally see Anne and she comes to dinner with us. The hotel restaurnt is really big so luckily there is enough place for us to sit even tho we are late.