Chapter 7

This will be my first and only warning, my fanfiction will be very.. dirty in a sexual way. If you dont like that kind of stuff stop reading or just go for it once. Oh, and please read the A/N at the end of the chapter.

Laura's POV

As I see Theo leaving to my bedroom I decide to change too. This dress might be a little to casual for just the London Eye. I knock on the door of my own bedroom, as I hear Theo saying come in. Theo is wearing tight jeans and a button up shirt, and to admit he looks hot. I only realise I’m staring when he says my name and waves at me. Great, Laura. “I-i was just going to change.” I stutter as I walk over to my closet, trying not to look at how perfect he is. “Why? It would be easier for me to go in you while wearing a dress.” He says. I turn around, my eyes wide open as I see him smirk. “You’re bad.” I say as he leaves my room. I know he was just joking but I need to sit down for a bit just to relive this short moment. Do I want him to be there? Of course, I mean he is hot but I think he wants more than just.. that.

I quickly change into shorts and a tanktop, leaving my hair as it is in it’s tight ponytail. I love it when my hair looks like that. As soon as I get downstairs Theo is on the phone and I pantiently wait for him. Pretty soon he is saying good bye and then pulls me off of the couch. “Lets go.” He says and we walk to the front door. As I open my door the big limousine is there again and for once again I can only stare. “You did not have to do that.” I mumble and I hear him laugh. “It’s fine really, it’s your birthday this has to be special.” he says and I smile. The sweetheart.

Once in the limo I seat on one of the soft sofa’s next to Theo. I search for my phone as I realize I don’t really have one. I sigh. “What’s wrong?” Theo asks, looking concerned. “I lost my phone out there, yesterday..” I whisper and swallow the lump in my throat as I think of it. Theo places is hand on my knee and sofly squeezes it. He gives me an assuring smile which I return. The drive to the Centrum of London is silent, its not an akward silence, its comfy. I love being around Theo and I haven’t felt this save since.. mum. I quickly push the thoughts out of my head, today is a day for fun, not to be sad. I look over at Theo and see him staring out of the window. This boy, he just walked into my life with no warning, and I don’t think he will leave soon. I don’t know what it is about this guy but he is so sweet and caring. I know I should stay away from him, I know I will hurt him sooner or later. But I’m just to selfish to care about that, not that we will ever start dating or something, but just in case.

After about half an hour the driver stops and Theo pays him. He gets out the car and quickly walks over to my side, opening the door for me. I smile and thank him as we walk away from the car. I look around and admire the place I haven’t been since my mum died. I smile at the thoughts of me, mum and dad together. “Why are you smiling like that?” Theo asks. “Just, memories with my parents.” I softly answer. I don’t want to talk about my parents tho, because this is my mind, I don’t want him to know, he just can’t. “Really? Like what?” Theo smiles at me and I feel my heart dropping to the ground and let out a whimper. “I-I-I don’t want to talk about it, I’m sorry.” I whisper as I look in Theo’s eyes.

Theo's POV:

"I-I-I don’t want to talk about it, I’m sorry.” she whispers as she looks at me. I look her in her beautiful blue eyes. I see the pain behind them, and it kills me. I decide to drop the subject, but I will be the one who she will open up for. I lead her trough London and in about an hour were there. “Want a drink first?” I ask as I look at her. “Mhh.” she mumbles, clearly not interested in me since she is looking at the London Eye. I think its really cute to see her this way. She seems so interested and happy. We walk inside as the waiter gives us a seat in the corner of the restaurant. “Want something to eat?” I ask her. She nods and then smiles at me. I wonder why she is so quiet but I guess I won’t start it since its her birthday, she should enjoy herself, and maybe I could help a little. Shut it Theo. My annoying subconscious tells me, but I can’t help the smile that’s on my face now. By only thinking of her naked I will get a hard one. Good thing now is that she is sitting in the front of me, and not next to me.