Dare #34

Next!

"I dare Anti to flirt with someone in the group besides Dark."

Me: This dare is from Derpy_cookie21! Thanks for the dare! ANTI! GET DOWN HERE!

Anti: Yeah?

Me: Dare for you!

Anti: *Comes down the stairs* Show me.

Me: *Shows him the dare*

Anti: Before I do this, I heard you come in late last night. And, you were crying, are you okay?

Me: I-I'm fine... Don't worry about it, just do the dare, okay?

Anti: Okay... And have you seen Nightmare? She hasn't come out all day. And I might want to do this dare with her...

Me: Uh... S-she's in her room, but I wouldn't go in there... Just, do the dare with someone else, okay?

Anti: *He looks at me with worry, but decides not to pry* Okay. MARK! GET DOWN HERE!

Mark: *Walks down the stairs* What's up, Anti?

Anti: Can you sit down for a minute?

Mark: Yeah, sure. *Sits on the couch* What's up?

Anti: *He walks over seductively, sitting on Mark's lap*

Mark: U-uh...

Anti: Can Daddy Mark not handle this~?

Mark: *Blushes madly* I-I...

Anti: How many inches are ya~? Take a guess~ *He moves closer to Mark's face while his hand ran down Mark's torso*

Mark: *Eyes widen as he stammers* I-I, d-don't k-know...

Me: The point of the dare is to flirt with him, not make the sexual tension high as fuck.

Anti: What's the fun in that? And you never said I couldn't get laid afterwards~ *He looks at Mark, biting his lip*

Me: Oh, dear god... Whatever, go fuck each other if you want.

Anti: Nah, I like teasing more~ *He gets off of a very flustered Mark and starts walking to his room* Tootles!

Mark: *Sits there awkwardly, his face as red as a tomato*

Me: Sorry, Mark... Anyways, if you liked this one- 

Jack: *Distant* PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!

Mark: A-and as always, we'll see you, I-in the next chapter! Buh-bye!