Fresh Blood, Old Wounds (Part 1)

Before I begin, these next couple portions are me collaborating with ShadowRealm82 and babyalbinomonkey. Thank you both for helping me with this! AND I STILL CAN'T USE MY ZALGO FONT! AHHHHHH!

*Katherine and Void were talking out in public since they're best friends*

Nightmare: *Approaches them both*

Void: *Turns around* Huh. I've never seen you before. What's your name?

Nightmare: The name's Nightmare. *Grips Void's hand tightly, jerking Void towards herself in a rough manner*

Void: *Releases herself from Nightmare's grip like it's nothing* Nice to meet you, Nightmare. I'm Void, a fellow demon.

Nightmare: Finally, a demon who isn't as much as a coward. *Smiles psychotically, revealing her blood soaked teeth*

Katherine: Oh, no... Nightmare is back... *Backs away from her slowly* P-please don't strangle me again...

Void: Nice teeth. I bet they'll work on that guy over there. *Points to a guy, pushed into a corner* I'll let you have this strike.

Nightmare: You're lucky I'm in a generous mood, otherwise, you'd be SPLATTERED all over these walls, Katherine. *Pins the man to the wall, sinking her teeth into his throat, biting clean through*

Void: HOLD UP! What did you say about Kat?

Katherine: *Whimpers* Void! Forget about it!

Nightmare: *Looks at them both with her glowing yellow eyes, smirking in a psychotic manner while laughing slightly*

Katherine: Void. While you still can. Run.

Nightmare: Why should she run from little ol' Nightmare? Should she be, worried? *Smirks*

Void: No fucking way am I letting this bitch get away with insulting one of my best friends *Looks at Nightmare while her irises glow bright magenta* Listen here, bitch! Insult Kat again, and I'll rip you apart!

Katherine: V-VOID, STOP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S CAPABLE OF! YOU NEED TO RUN!

Void: HELL NO!

Katherine: Please, Nightmare! Don't hurt Void, please!

Void: DON'T underestimate me, Kat! You haven't seen me when I'm pissed off!

Katherine: YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NIGHTMARE WHEN SHE'S PISSED OFF!

Void: *Teleports them into an abyss, a dimension where she controls what happens and decided the rules of nature, nobody can come in or leave without her say-so* Welcome to my domain, Nightmare. Where I decide the rules...

Nightmare: Don't even bother hurting me, I'll enjoy every second of it. *Smirks psychotically*

Void: Then I'm sure you'll like this. *Snaps her fingers, leaving Nightmare with no powers* In here, I decide the laws of nature. And I've decided that powers don't exist. But don't worry, you won't be completely useless. *A sword appears in front of Nightmare's feet* Let's settle this the classic way. *A scythe appears in her hand*

Nightmare: You think I need powers? I've killed so many people without them! And keep your sword, I have my own tool. *Laughs hysterically as she pulls out her bloody knife*

*The knife shatters into a million pieces*

Void: Use the fucking sword before I change my mind.

Nightmare: Fucking shove it, I don't need it. *Laughs psychotically as she starts to self mutilate her own face*

Void: *Starts to cringe a little from Nightmare's actions* *Chains shoot up from the ground, wrapping around Nightmare's wrists, ankles, and chest*

Katherine: NO! VOID! STOP!

Void: WHY SHOULD I, KAT?!

Nightmare: You do realize I'm enjoying this, right? *Smiles sinisterly at both Void and Katherine*

Katherine: JUST STOP! PLEASE!

Nightmare: Aww, is Katherine getting scared? *Smirks, showing her teeth slightly*

Katherine: N-no! I-I just I-

Nightmare: You're like a children's book, easy to read. You're scared of me even when I'm not anywhere near you, even though I know why you're doing this. *Her smile grows more sinister*

Void: ENOUGH! *The whites of her eyes are now black. She walks up towards the chained demon, grabbing her by the shirt collar* I'll give you one last chance. Swear to leave Kat alone, or else...