26.| Love each other // final

Start from the beginning

there was silence between them. sana then start to talk.

" why you want to meet me? "

sana look at tzuyu. tzuyu didn't look at her. tzuyu then said.

" i was worried. "

" worried? "

" mina told me everything. "

" oh. "

" and you break up with her. "

sana didn't said anything. tzuyu continue.

" and me and mina broke up too. "

sana look at tzuyu. she was suprised that tzuyu broke up with mina too. she didn't said anything.

" and im worried. "

sana look at tzuyu. tzuyu then look at her.

" im worried when you get drunk again. you usually

drink when you're hurt. i don't want you to get

drunk. i don't wan- "

" you care about me? "

sana was happy tzuyu was worried about her. and she know what sana will do if she get hurt. tzuyu still remember. tzuyu didn't look at her. she feel shy. and she nodded.

" why? "

" why what? "

" why you care? "

" because im worried? "

" is that a question or what? "

" im worried. i care about you. "

tzuyu said but sana feel tzuyu seems to whine when she answer what sana ask her. sana chuckle.

" what's funny? "

" nothing. "

they didn't look each other. there was silence again. they both didn't know what they feel right now. they just broke up with their girlfriend. amd now they are single. they both still hurt. tzuyu start to talk.

" sana. "

" yeah? "

" can we start over again? "

" what do you mean? "

" hi, im chou tzuyu. "

tzuyu smile while bring out her hand to shake hand with sana. sana chuckle. she thought this is good idea. she then take tzuyu hand.

" im minatozaki sana. "

" nice to know you. you know what? "

" what? "

" you lool like squirrel. "

" yah! "

tzuyu laugh when sana slap her shoulder. but they were happy. tzuyu them talk again.

" a pretty squirrel. "

tzuyu smile at sana making sana blush. sana slap tzuyu shoulder again.

" s-stop it. "

" hehe. um, are you single? "

smooth move tzuyu~

sana look at tzuyu. tzuyu look at her too. they were staring. tzuyu then smile.

" yes. how about you? "

" same. "

sana know tzuyu single. but she pretend just know since they were starting over again. she thought it's funny how they started. they both chuckle.

since that day, they often going out. none of them start to confess. tzuyu fall in love with sana again but she afraid to confess. and same goes to sana.

at night, tzuyu gonna sleepover sana house tonight. sana parents were not at home and it was raining. sana ask tzuyu if she can sleepover her house. tzuyu said she can. sana was happy.

tzuyu then drove to sana house. it still raining hard. tzuyu arrived at sana house. she knock the door. sana was in the living room watching movies and heard someone knock the door. she then walk to open the door. suddenly the sound of thunder make her jump to tzuyu. she hug tzuyu tightly. tzuyu startled and it was the first time sana hug her when she started over again. tzuyu hug her back. sana then pulled away the hug and blush.

" s-sorry. "

" nevermind. hehe "

" come in "

tzuyu get in to sana house and heard a loud voice. she then saw the movies. she look at sana.

" why so loud? "

" im afraid of the thunder. so maybe if i make the

volume full. i'll never heard the thunder. "

" oh okay. "

they now watching movies with sana beside tzuyu. sana was clinging onto tzuyu. they were watching horror movies now. and sana was afraid. tzuyu just shook her head.

after the movies ended, sana told tzuyu that they were going to her room. tzuyu nodded and follow sana.

they now at sana room and lay in the bed. tzuyu was beside sana. no one start to talk. tzuyu then look beside her. sana look at her too.

" i-i want to said something. "

" what is it? "

sana whisper. but when tzuyu was about to said, there's a thunder again. sana hug tzuyu tightly. tzuyu heart beat faster. when there's no thunder, sana wamt to pulled away but tzuyu hold her. sana look up and stare at tzuyu. their face was close. they were staring to each other eyes. tzuyu caress sana cheek. that's when sana felt tzuyu lips on her. they were kissing.

they pulled away the kiss because they need air. tzuyu stare at sana. sana still stare at her. tzuyu start to talk.

" i- i love you sana. "

sana heart beat faster. she was happy tzuyu love her. sana smile and peck her lips. she then look at tzuyu. tzuyu was shocked.

" i-is that mean you love me too? "

" hm. im sleepy tzuyu ah. let's sleep "

tzuyu frown. sana turn around but she was chuckle. she teasing tzuyu. tzuyu whine make sana laugh but then sana felt tzuyu hug her from behind. sana hold tzuyu hand that was wrapped around her stomach. tzuyu felt happy. she whisper.

" i think it's a yes. sweetdream baby "

tzuyu hug sana tightly. tzuyu close her eyes but can heard what sana said.

" sweetdream too jagiya "

tzuyu smile. and they drift to sleep.

..................................................................................................

the end 😂