Chapter 18: Vison.

Alice's POV

I walked onto the field with Jasper and Dianna I tow.I walled right up to aro.I could feel my families stares burning holes in my back.

"Alice! Do you have more evidence.Perhapa I could see . ."His eyes drifted off to my hand.I put it in his and he viewed the vision I had.

It was terrible. There were bodies on the ground.Edward and Rosealie, both dead and beheaded.Bella was currently fighting Jane and Alec.Her face was bloddied and her left arm was broken at an akward angle. She froze them both and knocked them to pieces.There was fire and ice everywhere.It was raing a d apouring.I was being held for later and Jaspe was about ro be beheaded. Emmett was busy woth Felix and Demitri.Bella finished her opponents off and lunged for Aro.They tumbled and she gripped his head.She rurned and then pulled.With a sickening ripp she pulled his head right off and set him a blaze.

Aro stumbled back, horrified at the sight.

" That's your future, unless you change your course.I also have a witness.Thisis Dianna.Sheis a vampire and mermaid also.She has been living in peace for quiet some time."

Dianna stepped forward and said hello in italian.

The brothers stepped back and huddled in a group.They talked about something of whixh I could not hear.

They fi ished and turned to Dianna.

" Dianna,we will leave peacfully if you agree to come and join us.We find your species fascinating. We promise no harm will co e ro you" Aro said.

Dianna thought for a moment and nodded." I would be honored"

She walked over and stood beside Cauis, who was , actually beami g at her.Ok.Ew.He totally likes her.Yuck.

" We will meet again Cullens.But dor now,so long."

they all turned and sped ofd into the forest.Once they were all gone,Bella spared not one moment.She rished at me and hughed me tightly.