I run into school with tears coming out of my eyes already. Luke new it was a bad idea! Why didn't I just listen to him?! I reach the toilets and see no one behind the white porcilien sinks and blue graffitied doors. I lock myself in one of the stalls as I hear the door open and then slam shut.

"Hey, are you okay?" An unfamiliar voice says, knocking on my stall door. I try and calm down before I reply.

"No I'm not, but it's okay." I say quietly, I would be suprised if she heard.

"Let me in, I'm here to help." I hesitate thinking if I can trust her. "You can trust me." She says.

I open the door to a short black haired girl with soft brown eyes. She is very pretty and the uniform looks perfect on her.

"Hi." I say, wiping away the tears.

"Hi, I'm Britney." The girl says.

"Jaymiee." Her face then instantly darkens as she looks down at the ground.

"I'm sorry." She starts.

"Don't give me that crap, something bad happened and I have to get over it, Britney." She smiles, showing her perfect teeth. You know this girl and Luke would be my mega OTP, after another girl called Aislinn and a guy called Lachlan. Aren't they just so cute!

"Dude, I love you already!" Britney says, pulling my over do the sinks and starts fiddling with my hair.

"Let's get you fixed up and ready to get the guy waiting outside for you. He really like you, you know?" I shake my head.

"What does he look like?" My annoying voice radiates off the walls.

"Black hair, pretty eyes." She says pulling out a bag from under the sink, she unzips the bag and notices my questioning look.

"Just in case!" She laughs and roles her eyes in a joking manner. The only boys I know in this school are the Roger brothers and black hair and pretty eyes narrow it down to Ricky and Jaden. And because Ricky... Okay it's Jaden!

"Okay! Lookin good babe!" I start to laugh.

"Jaymiee are you okay!" Jaden asks as I step outside the door. I role my eyes as he hugs me tightly.

"Let's go!" Britney calls over me, sending a glare to Jaden who glares back. Sup with that?

I make it through the doors of my home group room and as my teacher announces that I'm late, to the whole class I might add, I look at the seat Ricky and I would always sit at. I remember laughing in the chair. Funny.

"What are you doing!" The teacher fumes. I really want to tell her to shut up but I can't, I walk to the back and take Ricky's seat. I lean back and think about what would happen if he was here. I lean back in my seat feeling warmth spread around my shoulders. I open my eyes when the bell goes and practically run to my next class, which I have with Jaden.

"Hey, how are you babe?" A random guy questions me. Grabbing my hand and pulling my into his chest. I cringe as he flips us over and puts my back against the locker.

"Stop you fatty." I yell, trying to get someone's attention. Also he was pretty fat, all them muscles and stuff.

"I could take you right here right now if you wa-" I feel the guys weight being pulled off me and I watch as the guy is flung into the lockers on the other side of the hallway.

"You okay Jay?" A warm breath tickles my neck as Jaden wraps an arm around my waist. I nod and walk to class holding Jaden's hand.

~_~_~_~

Walking out of school is the best part of the day, especially when everything of the school reminds you of your dead boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend as much as I don't want it to be. But what makes it better is feeling cared for, that's why I walk hand in hand with Jaden. Girls give me glares but I couldn't care less, if they leave the touchy subject of Ricky alone I should be fine. For now

Jaden leads us to his care and opens the door like a gentleman, I gracefully which means I trip and face plant into the seat, get into the car while Jaden walks around the other side. He turns the car on and warm heat blasts into my face, making my cheeks turn slightly red.

"So..." Jaden starts, looking for me to lead the conversation. I close my eyes and just listen to the song currently playing on the radio.

"Shut up Jaden." I mumble to him as he goes to speak again.

It's just another night, and I'm staring at the moon. I saw a shooting star and thought of you.

Damn it Ed Sheeran you sexy beast, why do you make me cry! But just listening to 'All of the Stars' it make me realise how much I actually miss Ricky. I miss his laugh, his smile and the little things we would do. I guess my life can't get any worse, but Ricky would want me to be happy and get over him. And that's just what I'm going to do.

"Jaden, be my boyfriend."

~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Mwahahaha! Hey guys! Haven't updated in a while but here it is! Suprise next chapter! I promise!

Anywhore, thanks for all the votes and comments <3

~Jess

P.S- I'm thinking about starting another book about a werewolf girl who finds her mate but he rejects her then blah blah blah he wants her back! Thoughts?