Chapter 3: Charm Spell

T H I R D P E R S O N

Nagulat sila sa nakita at narinig mula kay Aloona. Wala na sa possession ng Nocturnals ang pahina kung paano matututunan gamitin nag Celestial Charm.

Nagtataka man, hindi maipaliwanag ng maayos nila Snow, Senior Helga, Collin, Leon at nang kararating lang na si Freya ang mga nangyayari ngayon na kasama na nila ang may hawak ng Celestial Charm. Noon, halos pinagplanuhan pa nila ito kasama si Ariela at Jett.

"How can I read something na hindi ko naman maintindihan?" Tanong ni Kate.

Pinapunta muna ni Snow ang dalawang bata sa dorm nila upang magpahinga.

A L O O N A

May mas lalala pa sa nangyari kanina sa hallway, sa kapangyarihan na meron si Kate. I forgot to tell mom, yung nakita ko. Kate's eyes turned pale gray when Grey was thrown in the air to the wall. Is that the power if the Celestial Charm that she possess? Looking at her now inside this four sided room, she looks so normal. But her charm is way to powerful. She don't know it yet but she is currently the most powerful charmer here in this Academy.

"Aloona. I can read na the written drafts dito sa charm book ko!" Sigaw ni Kate. I snapped back in reality hearing those words.

"Tara we need to come back to mommy's office. They need to know this." Sagot ko.

We rushed back to mommy's office and it was relief na nandoon pa si Senior Helga.

"Mommy, she can read the drafts na from her Charm book!" Sigaw ni Aloona.

"How did you do it?" Tanong ni mommy kay Kate.

"Well, I did the same thing earlier when we were in danger sa hallway." Sabi ni Kate.

"Apo, your eyes, they turned pale white." Sabi ni Senior Helga.

What? Meaning it depends on how she is using her charm that her vision or should I say her eyes are being affected. "Mommy, ganyan din yung kanina sa hallway, I forgot to tell you kanina na naging pale gray yung mga mata ni Kate."

"For real?" Tanong ni Kate. Hintak ko siya papunta sa mga salamin ni mommy. Nakita niya ang sarili niya na pale white lang talaga ang mga mata.

"Can you really read the Charm book now?" Tanong ni Daddy.

"Yes po." Sagot ni Kate. Walang naginstruct sa kanya na magsalita nor basahin ang nasa libro pero ginawa niya.

"Beyond the walls of the castle, the so called Academy. There will be a presence greater than a modifying charm and a level four fire elemental user: The Celestial Charm. It is said that history will repeat itself from the mother of the host to the rarest, charm ever combined when a Modifying Charm and an Element Charm preferably, Fire bears a child. The prophecy of an awakened person will be coming to life once the Celestial User comes to life. In the end of every journey, there is always a new beginning. This new beginning will merit either the end of the world or be the savior of the magic world."

"A Celestial Charm is being created when a Modifying Charm user lost or his/her charm and was absorbed by something like a Charm Stealer and an over used Fire element charm to its extent and regenerated another set of fire. The new regenerated fire element will then mix to the regenerated modifying charm, creating the Celestial Charm. A Celestial Charm is something that controls most of everything, it also has the power to use all charms that existed. It can bring someone back to life from the dead or bring an instant extinction to someone or something. This charm can harm the host if it was not release around the age of seven or eight years old. This charm can kill in an instant, destroy everything in its path and heal in a wider range."