Chapter 3;

It's been a week now since Harry told me he was going to have an interview with a music producer, to help him and the rest of the guys in their little boy band called 'One Direction'. And tomorrow shall be the day of their interview.

   I thought it was cute how all of them could sing. But I was having second thoughts about the idea, thinking they will surely forget about me. 

"Hey Jules, you okay?" Harry said, causing me to go back to reality. " Huh, um. Yeah. Why shouldn't I be" I told him. Harry just stared at me, trying to get me to tell him how I was really feeling. I ignored his hard stare and tried to think of the future.

Maybe he'll take me with him. Or maybe he won't have to leave at all. Damn, sometimes I wish he was talentless. Then maybe I could have a decent relationship with him. Then can I actually start to fall for him.

Wait, what was that. Was I actually falling for a guy I have never met? Or maybe it was just my hormones that are attracted to his body. Yeah, that's it. Well, I wish it was.

-Next Day- 

"So, how did it go?!?!" I asked impatiently as the boys walked out of the interview.

They all had a sad look on their face, so I took this as a 'they weren't accepted' thing and just group hugged all of them.

"It's ok, you guys tried" I said trying to comfort them. Then all of a sudden, they all bursted into laughter.

Wait, what is happening. I swear, this boys are bipolar. Maybe I should check them into a mental institue... Yea, that's the right thing to do. If only I knew the numb-

"We made it silly!" Liam rejoiced. Oh, these boys are gonna get it. I smacked Zayn up on the head, since he was the closest body to me.

"Ow! What in the world was that for?" Zayn asked, in a sexy british accent .

"Now that? That was nothing, wait till you guys sleep!" I said with an evil laugh. "Oh, I'm scared," Harry retorted. Oh he should be. "So what now?" I asked.

"Well, we have another meeting tomorrow with a great record deal." Harry said with a hint of happiness.

I was really happy for them. Now is not the time to be selfish. But I could help but miss them. 

______________________________________________________________________

Hello there dead people. Or are you guys still alive for this past few months (:

Well, First off please don't kill me.

I made this chapter awhile back , but I completly forgot to upload it. So The next chapter will come out later on today or tomorrow, depending on how productive I am today. (:

xoxo. Tell your homies.