Chapter 11(Day 4:The wedding part 1)

Start bij het begin

"Yesterday was the most romantic day ever except the fact that the pirates now regret me being the Captain's true love. Why would the daisy reminds him of me?" Nya said and she put down the dress to look for the necklace in her drawers. "Where is it? It's supposed to be there" Nya said. Kai went in the room since her bedroom door was open and hold up a blue necklace that have the letter J. "Is this what you're looking for, Nya?" Kai said. "Yes, thank you, Kai" Nya said as Kai handed her the necklace. "I have another question about that necklace: Who give you this necklace and how long you have this necklace?" Kai asked his sister. "I don't know, Kai, but I had to tell you my answer for your question from yesterday" Nya said. "I'm going to listen to the answer but I think you should put it on since blue looks really pretty on you" Kai said. Nya smiled and put on the necklace and went up to her mirror. "Nya? Nya!" Kai said and Nya gasped as she saw a flashback of the memory she forgot in her life.

"I'm happy to hear that, Captain" Nya said. Jay smirk and he scoffed. "No problem, princess, though we are friends right now, there's something I need to give you" Jay said taking out a necklace.

 "No problem, princess, though we are friends right now, there's something I need to give you" Jay said taking out a necklace

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's beautiful, Jay, who does it belong to?" Nya said. "My biological mom, according to my adoptive parents, this was the necklace was wrapped around my neck when I was a baby" Jay explained. "I never know you are adoptive, Jay, plus I can imagine you as a baby right now" Nya said and Jay put the necklace around Nya's neck. "Jay, it's beautiful, your real mom will be so happy, plus this can help me remember you as I grow up" Nya said.

Words echo to Nya and she sighed. "I remember" Nya said. "What do you remember, Nya?" Kai said. "I remember the memory I forget and I guess the necklace helps me remember it, I know who give me this necklace" Nya said and hugged Kai. "Really, who is it?" Kai said. "Jay, he's my childhood friend I know when I was 4. He gives me this necklace to remember him for the rest of my life but I start to forget ever since mom told me to put it away for my engagement with Cole" Nya explained. Kai smiled and Nya let go of the hug and picked the light blue dress out of her closet. "I love Jay more than Cole and I'm happy with him" Nya said and Kai cheered. "Yes! I'm so happy of you liking another person than Cole!" Kai yelled and Nya laughed. "Kai, thank you for giving me this necklace, I had to tell Jay I love him, plus I'm very sorry of being a jerk to you for the past few years. Will you forgive me?" Nya said. "I already forgive you a long time ago, Nya, I just want you to be safe for the rest of your life" Kai said. "Aww, thanks, Kai, now I had to change this dress to a light blue dress" Nya said. "But what about the wedding, Nya?" Kai said. "Tell everyone especially Cole that the wedding's over" Nya said with a smile. "Good, I had to tell this to Mom and Dad first" Kai said as he leave Nya's bedroom. Nya was alone and she put on the light blue dress and looked at the sky. "I hope Jay will forgive me especially Nadakhan and the others" Nya said and her necklace started to glow blue with lightning striking.

Nadakhan stopped meditating and saw a vision

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nadakhan stopped meditating and saw a vision.

"I hope Jay will forgive me especially Nadakhan and the others" Nya said and her necklace started to glow blue with lightning striking.

"She remember the memory of when she was young at age 4" Nadakhan said and he remembered the daisy. "Jay has to remember before Cole's plan will conquer Jamakai Village and Nya" Nadakhan added and he teleports around the ship to talk to the captain.

Will Jay remember the memory he forgets a long time ago? Will he ever forgive Nya? How will Cole react that wedding's over? What is he going to do to complete his plan with his dad?

Find out on the next chapter!
Please comment! Or Vote!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!