Chapter 9: Trying To Move On

Hey guys, I sincerely apologize for my delay of the next chapter. It's just my med term class has been giving me a run for my money (wellllll, my teacher has been giving me a run for my money). Anyways, thank you all for patiently waiting and I promise just for your loyalty and patience, I will seek out to find more time to write these chapters. In the meantime, sit back and DON'T BITE YOUR HEAD OFF OR SOMEONE ELSE'S while anticipating the drama that awaits in the next chapter!😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😎😎😈😈😈😈😉

Serayah's P.O.V.

"Ray! Wake up!" I heard, while trying to finish catching my beauty sleep. I had then felt someone pull the covers off me.

"Ooh! It's cold. Who ever it is about to die!" I sat up and opened my eyes, mentally preparing to kill the person who disturbed my sleep, until....

"Good evening to you too." I saw Yazz standing there, while smirking. Evening? I hurriedly stood up, almost knocking him down, as I checked my clock. What the? It's only 6 at night!

"What the?! Do you have any idea what time it is?! It's 6 at night! 6!" I shouted, while giving him a death glare. He just stood there and smirked even more with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked, while calming down and sitting down on my bed.

"You don't remember? Taj and the crew are having dinner." He said, while looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"And? What does that have to do with me?" I said, while looking at my phone for any messages, which I didn't have.

"Umm, did you forget?" He asked, as he looked at me with a confused face. I gave him one back.

"Umm, forgot? About?" He face palmed, as he rose an eyebrow causing me to become even more confused.

"Oh my God. You seriously forgot? Does passing your audition ring a bell?" He said, making me face palm myself. Oh. That's what he meant. I'm apart of the cast now.

"Now u remember." He said in a nonchalant way, as I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Whatever. I'm not slow, but anyways I'm about to go get ready. Make yourself at hotel." He nodded and sat down on my bed, while typing on his phone. He must be texting his girlfriend. *sigh*

*1 Hour Later*

I walk out of the bathroom and don't see Yazz in my room, so I grab my phone and see that I have one message.

Yazzy🤔😁😊: I saw that ur ice box was starting to look a little bit empty, so while u was doing ur thang, I filled it back up. No need to thank me.😉😉😁

Me: Thanks anyway. I'm ready. Where r u?😋😋🤗

I stood there looking in the mirror checking to see how my dress looked. I was wearing a strap-less black 3 inches above the knee dress with black short heel boots. I also had on a silver heart necklace, silver bracelets, and red lipstick with silverish-white eyeshadow and glitter. My hair was put into a bun and my jacket was also silver, including my purse.

*Whistle*

I check my phone to see that I have a message.

Yazzy🤔😁😊: Look up

As I read it, I started looking up slowly and regretted it. There he stood in a black suit looking as polished and fine as ever! He was smiling which of course, showed his dimples.

"You look very beautiful Ray." He said, while walking over to me. He put his arm out for me to take, which I did.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I said, while we both started walking past the kitchen and then the front door. Little did I know, that there was about to be some drama.