[[ Showering Together ]] ||Izuku X Reader||

•Izuku Midoriya•

"[Y-Y/N]!? Why are y-you h-here?!"

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING NAKED!?!?"

"To join you, duh!" You giggled as you took off panties and oversized green shirt Izuku blushed but didn't protest, allowing his fellow lover to become completely nude. As you jumped into the bath Izuku felt something...warm and soft touch his chest. He looked down only to be greeted with breasts pressing against his bare slightly muscular chest.

"I-I uh... [Y/N]..."

"Hm?"

"Y-You're breasts...are..." Izuku was cut off mid sentence when he felt a somewhat moist place rub slightly on his long and slightly aroused manhood. He gasped at the sudden sensation and gripped your hips with an iron fist as he tried to get you off. But he did it so weakly you knew he wanted it.

"Izuku~ Don't do that~"

"B-But I-I...H-Hah..." he moaned quietly, feeling his girlfriends core take in the tip of his member. Panting, he held her even tighter as he threw his head back,

"Nnnghh...[Y/N]..."

"Izuku~!" You moaned, beginning to take even more of his large and erected member. You felt your walls being stretched out as his member began to throb in anticipation and need.

"Izuku~! Ahh~!"

"[Y/N]...n-no! D-Don't t-take more of me inside...! Please I-I won't be a-able to ahhh..~"

"Izuku you're so big~!" You whimpered, your core becoming more and more sensitive by the second. But you got Izuku inside of you, so know you were going to show the green haired cutie that he was extremely welcomed.

"A-Ah..~ [Y/N]! Don't bounce please!" Izuku whined, feeling his stomach coil as the knot in his lower belly began to get tighter. You moaned in his ear, rubbing your wet body against his.

"Oh~ Izuku~" you whispered, nibbling on his ear. Izuku whined again and held onto you tightly as you kept a steady rhythm on the bouncing.

"Don't worry Izu~ I'll be sure to get you ALL cleaned up by the end of this~"

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

Izuku getting some fucc mmmmnyesss my bb