My first Day

Hey guys! I'm Author-Chan! ( that's not my real name, but I like Aurthor-Chan) I'm making just a NaLu book! this book will be in all of Lucy's POV. this story, like any other story ive read about NaLu, will be in Highschool. and lucy will be transferring from a city! Hope Y'all enjoy!

Luv- Aurthor-Chan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Yes...I know, Heartfilia. Everyone I've ever met, had always thought i was a little daddy's girl....you know...with him being rich and all. I've always wanted to run away but...then were would i stay? I have no friends...but I'm not going to tell anyone my last name! and I'm going to make as many friends as possible at....Fairy Tail High! well I have to go to school. I would put on my uniform and I walked out the front door, but then I was stopped. " Huh? oh! Spetto-San!" I said, being surprised. " Hello Lucy!! off to your first day of school?" Spetto-San asked. " why...yes I am!" i said then walked out of the house, shutting the door. i walked to school. I walked inside the school. " hm...so class D-2" I said, tring to find my classroom. " Ah! there It is." I said and walked into the classroom and I saw: a pink haired person fighting with a dark blue haired person....that was stripping. a scarlet haired woman trying to stop him. a long black haired guy taking to this blue haired woman. a dark haired woman near the two that were fighting saying " Gray, your clothes!". and just some other random people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy- little did I know...those were going to be her best friends!

Natsu- awe! thanks Luce!

Aurthor-Chan- wait when did you two get here?! I'm tying to write!

lucy- sorry Aurthor-Chan!

Natsu- now on with the story!

Aurthor-Chan- Hey! that's my line!

Natsu- sorry!

Aurthor-Chan- *sighs* it ok...now on with the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"o-oh...." i said and walked into the classroom. then the teacher walked in. " n-now! e-everyone...p-please quit d-down" she said. she looked really pale, shy and she had a light pink hair color. she kind of looked like a lamb. " o-oh....you must be the new student Lucy Heartf-" " PLEASE DONT SAY MY LAST NAME!!!!" I said. " o-oh..im sorry.." she said. " a-anyways m-my name is m-miss Aries" she said. " alright miss. Aries....were shall i sit?" I asked calmly. " o-oh over there" she pointed over to a spot next to the pinked haired guy who had just finished fighting. oh god....this is going to be a very long 6 months...good thing im a senior and im going to collage next year! I went to go sit down. " hello!" the pinked haired guy had said. " I'm nat-" he said but got cut off by the dark blue haired guy fell on him. " GRAY YOU BASTARD!" the pink haired guy yelled. he pushed the dark blue haired guy off of him. " anyways...sorry about that new girl..my name is Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." he said and smiled. a friendly smile that I knew I would never forget. " oh..um my name is Lucy" i said. " do you not have a last name or something?" he asked. " w-well um...I do but id rather not say.." I said. " ok..um ok...want to be friends?" he asked. " o-oh! um sure" I said. after a few minutes everyone surround me probably realizing i was new. " hello, newbie... I'm gray" the dark blue haired guy. " my name is Erza. I'm class president." the scarlet haired woman said. " I'm Levy!" said the blue haired woman. " the names Gajeel" the guy with the with the long dark hair said." imename is Cana" said the woman with the dark colored hair. " my name is Mirajane! but you can call me Mira!" sais a woman with sliver colored hair. " my name is Elfman!! cause I'm a REAL MAN!!" said a guy with the same colored hair as Mira. " IF YOU DONT STOP SAYING YOUR A REAL MAN IM GOINF TO SLAP YOU" said a woman with light brown hair.

- lunch time-

I would walk to the Cafeteria and get my lunch, sitting at an empty table. then Levy would come to me with her tray. " can I sit with you Lucy?" she asked. " sure!" I said as I smiled. she set her tray down. soon after that Erza, Juvia, Evergreen, and Mira came to sit with us " can we be your friends Lucy" they all said in union. i was getting freaked out but...FRIENDS!! " sure!" i said with a smile.

-after school-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author-Chan is getting to lazy....she'll update tomorrow! Author-Chan promises! Bye Reader-san!