Chapter 16

Recap:
Kacy' POV: "Jake, i have never loved someone so much in my whole entire life" i said "lets go...home" i continued walking up to our house i guess i should call it now. As i walked into "our" house i took a deep breath and just stood there. "Babe are you okay?" jake said from across the room. "Ya, its just that i never really felt at ease in that house, but now that im alone and here with you, I feel like nothing could kill my happiness" and that sentence brought a idea I wish I would of never thought. What if he leaves me!?......
......Fast forward  4 months
Kacy: I should have never left my family behind I knew you didn't love me!
Jake: I do love you but you've been acting bat shit crazy the past 2 months!
Kacy; Fuck you Jake!
Jake: yeah whatever
Jake's POV: what a bitch!..*i say under my breath walking to the bedroom* I go to the bathroom inside our bedroom and just look in the mirror and splash my face with water with thoughts of doubt for our relationship racing through my head. Finally I just lay in my bed to relax and soon drift off to sleep.
Kacy's POV: *sitting on the couch in the living room* I cry, and cry, and cry, and for what? To be treated like shit the next day over and over?... no.. no more.. I grab my phone,my wallet and my keys and a charger and leave out the front door trying to be as quiet as possible. A few seconds later I'm in the car and on my way my friend allies house.
...The next day...
Jake's POV: I wake up and see that Kacy never came to bed last night. I walk to the bathroom and scratch my head as I pee. I walk downstairs and notice Kacy is no where to be found. Where could she be? I think to myself. I walk to the front door, look out the window and notice her car isn't in the driveway. I go back upstairs to go get my phone and call her. After about 12 calls to her phone I finally just get dressed, get in my car and start driving to some places I think she could be.. I wasn't sure if she had off from work today so I go there first. They say they haven't seen her since her last shift which was yesterday. Then, I go to her friend Melissa's and she says she isn't telling where Kacy went because she's a good friend. "Oh cry me a fucking river" I thought to myself.
Jake: I really suggest you tell me where she is.
Melissa: No. * she says closing the door*
Jake: *putting my foot in the door and then pushing it open* Melissa please.. I love Kacy with everything I have, if I lose her i don't know what I'll do..
Melissa: Jake I'm sorry. I'm just being a goo-
Jake: Melissa! Jake cutting her off.
Melissa: Okay! Okay! She went to allies house.. but you didn't hear it from me.
*Jake hugging her* Thank you
Jake's POV:  I run to my car and drive to Allies house, when I pull up I see Kacy's car and smile to myself glad that I will get to speak to her.
Kacy's POV: Now at my friend allies house, I cry to her and tell her I don't know what to do because I love Jake so much but the arguing and secrets have to stop, She just tells me if he loves me he will provide what I need and who even knows if he deserves me. We hear a knock at the door and she goes to get the door. I hear Jake's voice and run to the bathroom and listen to their conversation.
Allie: Can I help you Jake?
Jake: I know she's here so you might as well just let me in..
Allie: i don't know what you talking about..
Jake: really? Come on, I see her car...
Allie: oh okay well nice try because Kacy and my other friend have the same car and my other friend is over.
Jake: Kacy, baby please, if your here I just wanna talk to you, please..
Allie: you look stupid she not he-
Kacy: Allie it's okay, he just wants to talk, we'll talk....What?.
Jake: Baby, I'm so sorry for everything and anything that I've put you through, I was being a dick last night.* I say reached for her hand but she quickly pulls it away.*
Kacy: I forgive you baby, I'm sorry if I've overreacted at times, I don't try to I just care about you, but before I go anywhere with you the arguing and the secrets have to stop.
Jake: I will do anything to make sure that you get in this car with me
Kacy:  *hugging my friend and walking out of the door with Jake*
————————————————————
It's been a while since I wrote on this thing, am so sorry guys, I looked back at my 7k viewers and felt really bad for abandoning you guys but I'm back and I'm better!!