Chapter 11

I woke up and looked at my phone and it somehow was on the floor. I got up from bed and wobbled to my bathroom to get a shower, i hopped into the shower after undressing and washed my hair. When i came out i wrapped the towel around me and went to go pick out my outfit, i picked out a teal skirt and a white floral shirt with little red flowers and put that on(A/N..the picture is in the beginning). I then put on my white flats and walked downstairs, i walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I grabbed a capri-sun and went to go sit on the couch. Without looking i went to sit down and i sat on somebody. "Well goodmorning princess" a low,stuning voice said. I quickly hoppedup saying "oh y god im so sorry jake" "it's ok" he said laughing i sat down in the recliner that stood alone on the other end of the livingroom. "So um, why are you here this morning?" I asked him. "Um, your sister wanted to go shopping.." he said a little nervous. "Oh.." i said disappointed, "so what was last night about?" I asked. "Oh, haha um i dont know i just really wanted you then" he said scratching the back of his head. "Um so what do we do?" I asked almost crying. "I don't know I just really don't wa-" he got cut off by my sister walking down the stairs. She immediatly sped up her pace over to jake when she saw i was down here. I rolled my eyes as she sat on his lap. She started making out with him and i just got up. I was almost past the couch until jake grabbed my wrist and pulled away from my sister. "That's incredibly rude vanessa.." he said. "Oh sorry i didn't know she was your girlfriend" she said sarcasticly and suspiciosly. I rolled my eyes again and ripped my hand away from his grasp. All I heard was them continuing to argue and then silence. I turned around and they were making out again. That should be me I thought, I didn't want to show her my surrender so I went and sat right next to them. Jake broke the kiss and smiled at me then Vanessa just rolled her eyes at me. "Welcome back" he said, "thank you" I said and watched watever they had on the television. My sister just kept sending me looks until jake told her to stop. They started arguing again and it was so annoying. Without thinking I jumped up and said "Ya'know, mabye you guys shouldn't be together at all since you argue so much!" I yelled in their faces. They just gave me weird looks. I stormed out of the house and just simply. Started walking to he mall *Skip the 15 minute walk*

I walked into the mall and sat down at a table. "Hey excuse me?" Someone asked. I looked up to the person and he was just georgeous. "Excuse me?" He said waving his hand in my face. "Oh, um hi I'm sorry do you need something?" I said to the boy. "Um actually all I need right now is a chance to know you" he said blushing a little bit. We talked for a little bit then shopped and ate McDonald's. We walked out and I walked to his car with him, "so I had a great time do you want a ride?" "Um, yeah thank you so much" *Skip car ride* We got out and he walked me to ny door. "So I'll text you?" He said "yeah" I replied "ok well I got to go" he smiled and took a step back. "Wait" I said causing him to turn around. As soon as he did I kissed him. I felt small fireworks. He immediately Kissed back and cupped my cheek. I pulled back when I heard the door open. I turned around and it was jake. "I'll go" the boy said kissing my cheek. Jake just glared at him and pulled me inside. "Get o--" I said getting cut off by Jake kissing me and pushing me up against the door as he closed it. "Your mine" he growled walking over to the couch and sitting down. I just sat there my eyes wide staring at him. I finally calmed down and walked upstairs and layed down falling asleep in a matter of seconds....-- love u guys thanks for the 530 reads!! Oh my God