Chapter 13

"Vanessa what are you doin!?" I asked with tears flowing down my face. "Mom said if it was true, that I should call her and she would handled it" she said with a smirk on her face but tears down her cheeks. Jake just looked at me with love. I looked at him with the total opposite.Hate. "Don't ever talk to me again!" I said storming out of the room. I almost closed my door but Jake stopped it with his foot. "I don't understand, now we can be together" he said like everything was ok. "You tore my family apart!" I yelled. "I had to, you were getting caught up with that guy" he said walking into my room. "But Jake, you kept going on with this lie,making things worse" I said calming a little. "Ok tell me right now, honestly, do you love me?" He said looking e dead in the eyes. "Jake..I-I, I can't answer that, I don't know" I said. "It's because of him?He doesn't love you like I do!" He said with a single tear rolling down his cheek. "Y-You don't Know that" I said. "Do you see fireworks when you kiss him?would he say he loved you if you asked!? No! He wouldn't, but I love you Kacy please believe me!"He said. "I do see fireworks when I kiss him" I said crying instantly, "Y-Your lieing, I thought you loved me..." he said with tears coming down his face. "Jake please, forgive me I'm so confused just please, talk to me" I said crying. All of the sudden Vanessa walked into my room and said "Moms coming home soon" she almost walked out but Jake grabbed her arm,turned her around and kissed her. She slowly pushed away,"I thought you loved 'her' " she said giving me an evil look. Jake just looked at me with hate and said "I honestly don't know what I was thinking". Tears instantly just flowed out of ny eyes as he left the room with her...

--omg! Thank you so much. I never thought I would get to 700 reads!! Thanks again guys