Chapter 24: im done

Arias Pov:
I was alone in my hotel room by myself eating away my sadness I've cried so many times that past few weeks. I don't know I did to myself but I continued to watch tmz.

"Singer Jacob Whitesides is seen again with his new boo, Bea out to dinner the fourth time this week. Is he rushing into this relationship? tell us what you think of this girl who's better her or Aria?"

I couldn't believe that Jacob did cheat on me he was with Bea this whole time. Yeah they're friends sure they are what a joke, he lied to me. How would I forgive him honestly he promised he'd meet hurt me again.

Anyway forget him I'm doing phenomenal in dance class I'm at the top. During class hours I didn't think about Jacob but the other times I thought about him nonstop. It was stupid because he wasn't thinking about me.

A couple hours later I entered the dance studio and Abby greeted me by hugging me tightly. Everyone knows that Jacob and I aren't together anymore so guys have Ben bothering me mostly alex. "what about our date?" Alex says confronting me.

Alex creeped me out a bit I didn't want to go on a date with him he's been harassing me ever since I got to london. I enjoyed being single and I sure as hell wouldn't date him. I walked away from him and paintely waited for the dance instructor to start off class. 

When my instructor announced we were gonna do a little break by taking it easy and dancing to Hoodie's song my heart shattered again. I couldn't help but think of my first date with Jacob it was at hoodie's concert. It made my eyes water a little but I managed to keep it all in..I danced with a smile on my face but felt hurt.

Jacobs Pov:

It's probably so stupid of me but I do miss Aria. I have Bea and I do like her but what was I thinking? I know that Aria won't forgive me now because it does look like I was cheating on her. I know she hates me now. Bea and I have been daiting for two weeks now and she was nice and pretty but none could ever be Aria none could do it like her. She can never be replaced ever. But I messed up big time with her. I always wanted nobody but Aria..

Bea seemed to be worried about me because I've spent minutes on just staring off into space and I'm not right. I snapped out of my trance of thought when Bea kissed me. I pushed her away a bit and started to speak. "Bea, I do and did like you a lot but I'm sorry to hurt you like this it isn't fair to you at all but us isn't working out I'm sorry I do still have strong feelings for Aria.

Bea didn't look suprised at all she didn't seem highly upset either. "I know you loved her I'm sorry. I knew I was just a rebound or whatever its okay. don't feel bad It doesn't hurt me this bad" she says and kisses my cheek. "You are and amazing guy and Aria is an amazing girl you deserve each other" Bea smiles at me one more time and she mumbles under breath that she'll leave me alone now.

I felt terrible for doing that to Bea but truthfully she knew all along that she wasn't permanet she was a rebound and I'm grateful she understands and she isn't hurt. I just had to get Aria back somehow..I don't know how but I just had too..