Chapter 3: Dont be jealous

Aria's Pov:

It's been a few days since I met Jacob and I didn't really know him but I missed him. I craved his presence and I wanted to talk to him. We did have each other's numbers I could always call him. After I took out my phone from my pocket I scrolled through my contacts.

I let out a small laugh when I saw what Jacob made his contact in my phone. "Jacob the totally hot sorta famous guy" was what it said. Just as I was about to click call I stopped myself. Jacob said he might be busy right? He's working on his EP so what if I would be interrupting him. Plus if he wanted to talk to me by now he would have texted me.

I sighed and still complentated whether or not I should contact him. I gave up and put my phone on the nightstand and just stared up at my ceiling in silence. Then I heard my phone buzzing and I jumped up praying Jacob was calling me. I'm so desperate wow.

When I saw the contact calling me I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. "Hey Jacob" I said after hitting the answer key. "Ariaaaaa" Jacob laughed into the phone. "You should come over I'm coming to get you in like 15 minutes" he said.  In my head I was flipping out. "0k deal" I said and we said goodbye and hung up the phone.

After we hung up I raced to my closet to find an outfit. In the end I decided to put on high waisted jean shorts, my high top converse and a plain tank top. I brushed my hair and threw it up in a pony tail and refixed my makeup.

Jacob's POV:

When I got off the phone with Aria I was pretty happy she agreed to hangout. I was getting ready to go pick Aria up when I heard my phone vibrate on the dresser.

I thought it might be Aria again to say maybe she changed her mind but it was Kelsey. Kelsey was my girlfriend from back home. I didn't feel like speaking to her right at this moment honestly.

Kelsey: Hey baby you must be busy so call me later and I miss you so much

I read her text and slipped my phone in my back pocket and walked past everyone in the living room and got in the car heading to Arias.

*15 Minutes Later*

A few minutes later I arrived at Arias house. I never been here before even though in in L.A a lot and Clark came there a lot. Her house was really big.

I couldn't wait to see Aria today I didn't wanna push it and invite myself inside so I texted her and let her know that I'd be outside waiting for her. As soon as I texted her she came running out of the house.

When she came out I was amazed she looked really cute, she wasn't crazy dressed up or anything but she looked nice. She was wearing shorts a plain tank top and some chucks.

When she got into my car she smiled happily and her green eyes lit up. "Jacob" she said trying to hug me from the passenger seat. "Long time no see?" I joked with her.

She giggled and we pulled out of the driveway. We drove 15 and then arrived at the rental house Clark had rented out for us, well me and the boys.

By boys I meant Dylan, Grant, Reed and r2c. Occasionally Alyssa was here too.

When we parked the car I help out of the car and saw my sister was here. I ran over to Sierra hugging her I didn't know she and my mom were coming here. I loved my little more sister than anything.

I introduced Aria to my sister and they seemed to like each other. I left them alone for a minute and went inside and found everyone eating pizza. "Guys and girls I brought over Aria uh Clark's  friends daughter" I announced.

"Cool I wanna meet her where is she?" Alyssa said smiling. "outside were going to the fair I guess" I said.

When we all got the fair Aria screamed with excitement apparently she loved the fair. The first thing we did was play a game where you had to shoot water into the clowns mouth. She liked playing games more than riding rides.

We did ride some rides though and I won her a stuffed animal and we shared cotton candy. Let's just say the fair was the best time I ever had in a long time.

Aria's Pov:

When we first got to Jacobs place I was nervous but i knew I'd be fine. He first introduced me to his little sister which I could tell her loved her a lot. Sierra was really nice, a lot like Jacob but she seemed to be a bit more shy.

After I was introduced to Sierra I had to remember many other names as well.I had them all down I thought. First off there was Dylan, the Grant, Reed, Chase, Pape and then Alyssa.

At the fair I beat Jacob in basketball surprisingly I have no idea how he's literally 6'2 and I'm 5'5. I guess he just sucked haha. A little while later he won me a teddy bear which was cute and he forced me to name it Jacob. honestly being at the fair was one of the funnest days I've ever had.

Afterwards we all went back to the house and we hung out. Alyssa and I like clicked immediately. I liked Alyssa a lot we had similar style sense and we liked the same things we were both madly obsessed with Somo.

Jacob and I didn't talk much every now then it was just hard because everyone was talking to each other at once. I noticed Jacob getting up and walking away from all of us though.

I was curious to know what he was doing so I followed after him. "hey what are doing?" I called to him. "Kelsey I have to talk to her I'll be back in a few" he said smiling. I don't know why but his smile got to me everytime.

While he was talking to Kelsey I felt the need to be nosey so I pretend to be getting a drink from the fridge. From the opposite side of the counter I saw him on skype. "Aria" he shouted " come here you can meet Kelsey" he said.

I didn't really know what I should say to her or act so I just waved to the camera and gave a small smile. "Hi I'm Aria" I said. Jacob said you were cool" she smiled. "That's my best friend for ya" he said pointing to me.

Wow Jacob just said we were best friends I can't believe that we just met a few days ago it was amazing to say that Jacob is my best friend.

Jacob's POV:

I was still on Skype with Kelsey after Aria went back to the living room with everyone. "Wait she's honestly your best friend?" Kelsey asked me. "Yeah" I replied.

I didn't know Aria very well but I did consider her as a best friend already. "Oh she is...she's really pretty Jacob" Kelsey said looking a little mad. "well I have to go see you later love you" I said closing the laptop screen.

I hoped I didn't make her mad it's just that Aria is my best friend. I mean Aria was gorgeous but so was my Kelsey. Kelsey shouldn't be jealous she was my girlfriend.

I should maybe back off Aria I mean I wasn't all over her or anything but I did think she was pretty. I can't hurt anyone's feelings especially Kelsey I lover and I can't let Aria think I like liked her..