Punk! Percy jackson x reader

I noticed that there wasn't many of these out so I decided to do one myself. Also I'm back I guess. I'm going to try to post weekly but things are about to get busy so......
     You knew you were different from the other campers. Not in the sense that your godly parent was special but, just your personality. You were the kind of person who liked the thought of breaking the rules but, didn't actually do that. That's probably why you gained a crush on the one and only Percy Jackson. He was a legend at camp, for his skills and his bad boy reputation. You doubted he even knew you existed, well maybe he might remember you from that time you almost cut your arm off while he was doing a group training session.
At the moment you were sitting under a tree enjoying the beautiful summer day when a cloth sack was put over your head. You were forcefully picked up and carried to only the gods know were.
When the bag was pulled off you were in a dark room surrounded by people. "We heard you like breaking rules." Someone from the shadows called out.
"Well, um yeah. Sort of."
"Good." It said again
"We have to take her to him she's a perfect fit for the group." Another voice said to the others. They all hummed in agreement. Then the bag was put back on your head.
"Who is this and what are they doing here?" This voice was new, from your guesses probably their leader.
"New recruit. Meet (y/n), she will be the perfect one to join the group." The bag was pulled off your head and in front of you in a makeshift throne sat Percy Jackson.
He laughed for a minute before going serious. "Absolutely not. This chick? I bet she couldn't even break the no seconds at dinner rule."
Your cheeks grew warm with rage then it burst from your mouth.
"I can break any rule I want to you ugly grunge wanna be." He frowned at you which quickly melted into a smirk.
"Ok whatever you say. If you are so tough then join us this weekend. We are sneaking out of camp to the nearest 7/11 we can find. We like the snacks." He said slyly.
--------------time skip------------
You were woken from your sleep by the group. "Let's go newbie, we only have a small window of opportunity." You shot up feeling kind of nervous but quickly putting on something and jetting out the door.
Percy was waiting with a bag at the edge of camp with a bag and a pair of keys. "Newbie has to carry the weapon bag, just incase we run into trouble." Everybody jumped in the back of the van leaving you with the front seat beside Percy who was driving.
You had a lot of fun hanging around outside the camp. The last stop was the 7/11 were you bought a family sized bag of (favorite chips) and a (favorite soda).
You were out before the rest, it made you giggle when you watched them all come out with armfuls of snacks and slurpies. By the time everyone had gotten back in the van and you were on the road they were all asleep. You and Percy say in quiet silence for a while, munching on your snacks before anything was said.
"Did you have fun newbie?"
This surprised you. You didn't think he even cared you tagged along.
"Y-yeah it was great actually." He nodded.
"Do you want this last piece of my donut? Not very hungry anymore." You nodded and started to lean in to grab it when he kissed the top of your cheek. "Welcome to the group newbie." He said his face burning red.