For ___.... May Be the Only Solution

Start from the beginning

She immediately pulled of the blind fold and smiled.

"Hello again, Jonghyun." 

(BTW, I am going to add Jonghyun into this book because, I think that it's important to never forget him, and no I won't kill him in this story, I may make dramatic things happen, but I think I'm going to make him a relatively important character frrom here on since Jihyun aka you will need him by your side. DRAMARAMA! *cough*monstax*cough*

Jonghyun, since I didn't get to post on the day you died, you have been an important idol for me and was one of my favorite idols of all time. The passion he had for music kept him alive and the shawols and other fans kept him live as well. However, his mental health declined, but no one knew since he didn't show it. Rest in peace... As a star who shines on the stage, will now shine amongst the skies. )

~~~

The Hwarang had returned home to Silla, with heavy hearts, anger and dissapointment hung in the air. No one dared to bring up the topic of Jihyun and the new kingdom. Once they reached the castle they parted their seperate ways. Jinheung waited for everyone to leave first before he entered the castle. (did he become king yet? I can't remember if I said that..)

He sighed as he entered the palace, simply just roaming around the hallways until he ran into his mother. 

"Eomoni, good evening."

He bowed and when he looked up, he realized his sister was there as well.

"Dongsaeng."

Sookmyung didn't look up, but simply looked to the side... well that's looking up though.

The Queen beckoned them to follow her into her chambers and made the two sit in front of her. 

"Sookmyung-ah, come here."

"Ye, Eomonim."

Sookmyung rose and hesitantly stepped towards her mother.

"Look at me." The Queen held Sookmyung's chin up with her finger. Jinheung carefully watched his sister and mother's actions. *slap* the next thing he saw was his mother slapping Sookmyung and screaming.

"How could you fail?! Don't tell me she has twisted you mind as well?! I thought I trained you to be able to carry out any tasks no matter the difficulty!"

Sookmyung fell to the ground, attempting to hold back tears as Jinheung abruptly stood to shield his sister. (don't worry you''ll come in soon) The Queen pointed her finger at Jinheung.

"You, you think you could ever become a king?! When you are so weak?! At this rate Silla will fall to ruins and it will be your fault!"

The Queen continued to scream insults and blames against her two children, furious that they had failed her. When suddenly she stopped.

"If you two are unable to do anything. It seems there is only one solution to this."

And with that she shoved the two out of her chambers.

~~~

"So, Jonghyun, what brings you back from your journey so early?" Jihyun questions as she poured him tea.

He smirks, "I have news..."

Jihyun raises her eyebrow.

"...about the Queen in Silla."

~~~

Sookmyung and Jinheung stood there still in shock at what their mother had done.

"Jinheung... what do you think she is planning to do?"