Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too

Start from the beginning

"I want you to..." He starts dragging out every single word. He looks down at my crotch, I fidget slightly. "To be happy." He smiles brightly

"Really that's all?" I question.

"I mean unless you want to-" he starts.

"No thanks you," I cut him off.

"Okay come on let's go out for dinner," he says taking my hand and walking us out of my room. I rest my head on his arm. I intertwine our fingers and leave.

***

"Good morning," Jang-mi says running up to Jungkook, Tae and I. "Or at least I'd like to say that, schools started again so I'm not so sure." I laugh at her. She looks down to see Jungkook and I holding hands.
"I thought you were dating Tae," she says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "I'm dating Jungkook." She looks at me, very confused.

"Did you two break up?" She asks.

"We never dated," Tae lies. He sends a smile my way. I smile back.

"You didn't?" she asks. "I thought you dated for two years before you joined." We shake our heads. She's clearly very confused but doesn't argue any further. I see Jimin walking into school quickly. It looks like he's avoiding us.

"Hey did you see that?" Tae asks. "I think Jimin's ignoring me. He hasn't spoken to me since the beginning of the holiday."

"That makes sense," I say.

"What do you mean?" Tae asks me.

"It's just that Jimin seemed to be avoiding us and I couldn't think why," I say. "Especially as we were with him just yesterday." Tae looks at me.

"I hate that guy," he says. "I'm going to find him see you guys later." Tar runs off to find Jimin but first turns around and waves us with a goofy smile. Jungkook rubs my shoulder then us two and Jang-mi walk into the school.

We sit around desk and start talking. It feels like ages since I've been around this many people, we'll other than the party. The students messing around and greeting each other after the holiday. Ru-Ri comes in and joins the rest of us, followed soon after by Seulgi. In all honesty I'd missed school. I'd missed the people, the sense of something to do and overall I'd missed dancing. By dancing I mean street not Jungkook's damn ballroom.

"I can't believe on our first day back with have an assembly," Jang-mi complains.

"Really?" I say. "That sucks." I lay my head in my hands in front of me.

"Apparently it'll be a short one," Jang-mi mocks. "So we already know it'll take forever." We all laugh at her words. "Seriously this school man." We hear lots of loud footsteps moving quickly and coming in our direction. Or it sounds like a lot of footsteps. It's actually just two boys. The one in front is smiling so widely and his own cheeks are hiding his eyes. He swings around our table. The other one looks like he's trying to be angry but failing miserably. The first one uses our desk as cover as the other stands at the other end.

"Tell me why you've been ignoring me Jimin," Tae demands. Jimin sticks his tongue out. The rest of us look at the two being idiots.

"Jimin just tell him," Jungkook chirps. "He deserves to know." Jimin sulks and sits in one of the spare chairs. Tae takes one at the other end of the table. Jimin sighs.

"I'm getting married," Jimin announces. I see the mouths of Tae and Jang-mi drop. "And my fiancée is having my child." The two mouths drop further. I laugh.

"Close your mouth guys," I say. "A fly will go in." The close their mouths.

"You're not shocked by this?" Jang-mi shouts, pointing her finger at Jimin.