Chapter 26~Wait what?!

Harvey's POV
Kristy is scaring me. Am I really the father? Did she do something with Max that I don't know about?
"Harvey you're..."
"I'm what?!"
"You're having twins..."
"Wait what?!" I screamed.
"Miracle has a twin!" She sqeauled.
"Boy or girl?" I asked.
"We get to find out today." She explained.
"So both my twins survived on my birthday?" Tears started to come.
"Yes Harvs! Miracle and her twin survived." She held her stomach. "Owww! Harvey go get the doctor!" She screamed. So I did exactly what she told me.
The doctor came in. "Oh my god. You have been pregnant for quite some time." He said. "Harvey, when did you guys do it?"
"I don't know, about 10 months ago, something like that."
"Kristy. Harvey. You're twins are coming. Today. They'll be born today."
Tears came. MY TWINS WILL BE BORN THE SAME DAY AS ME.
"Harvey?"
"Yes?"
"I haven't told you something that I should've when we first started dating."
"What is it? You're scaring me!!!"
"I..." She paused. "I have the sane birthday as you. Today is my birthday." She said.
"Wait, come on, are you serious?" I asked.
"Very. I'm very serious."
"Happy birthday babe." We said at the same time.
Kristy, Miracle and her twin, and me, all share the same birthday, I couldn't be happier. Man, what a day. I smiled.

A/n: So how did this chapter go?! Miracle has a twin!!! Well, I hope you guys are enjoying this story.~Sara