Chapter 18~STOP

Max's POV
We finally found Kristy by following her steps, Katie had a gadget to help us find her. I looked Katie in the eyes. Oh how her eyes sparkle and how she looks just like Kristy. Then I realized, she was the one who made Kristy evil.
"HOW COULD YOU?" I screamed.
"Max-" I cut her off.
"I'm gonna find her myself." I said as I grabbed her gadget and ran. I ran as fast as I could, as fast as my legs would take me. I sat in a corner and cried.
"Max?" Someone said. Then I realized who it was.
"KRISTY?" I said with huge eyes. "Talk to me."
"I'm not meant for you."
"How?" I asked.
"It's like I'm hurting you more and more each day. It's like I'm a blade, and you're the person. I'm hurting you by digging deeper each day. I'm a pain, leaving you more and more scars with each day passing by. Each day I'm hurting you more, harming you more. I don't want to be that razor that's hurting you, I want to be the person helping you. But each time I try, I always end up becoming the razor." (I made this up) By this point she was crying and I was on the verge of crying. I look into her blue eyes and see all the storms forming. "Max, you deserve better, better than me, I just hurt you any way I possibly can, I don't mean to, but I do. And I'm sorry. I'm nothing. Nothing special. Nothing important. I'm a nothing, a nobody. Nobody loves me." She was looking into my eyes.
"If nobody loves you, I'm a nobody, so I love you. And I always will Kristy."
"Max, I've always known it..." She stops.
"Known what? Kristy? Known what!" She falls to the ground. I look up. It was Katie.
"What was that for?!"
"One, you took my gadget and left me and two, I realized that gadget doesn't work and this one does. So I went searching for you, and eventually found you. Now let's get her body to my hideout."
We finally got her body there and Katie went to work.
I miss Kristy, the old Kris. My KrisBear. I love her.