Chapter 20~Fake Smile

Kristy's POV
I wake up and I feel like I'm drowning. This feeling isn't helping. I can't live like this, I'm evil, but I'm depressed. It's like all my feelings left me, leaving me with sadness, a feeling I'm drowning in. I was happy. I had a great life. I had the perfect boyfriend, and I had a sister. I was happy. Now I'm sad. But nothing can help me. I only can help myself. So I put on a fake smile. A smile for everyone.
"Kristy, you're awake?" Katie said. I looked at her. Her smile, you could tell it wasn't fake. She wasn't depressed, but I was. I grabbed my phone. I see a text message.
Harvsicle: Kristy, I'm depressed, I can't live without you.
Kris: Harvey, I'm depressed as well, but I need to be alone.
Harvsicle: I cut now...
Kris: I do too...Harvs, I have to tell you something
Harvsicle: Yes Kris?
Kris: I'm evil.
Harvsicle: WHAT?
I started crying, I don't wanna be depressed. Max woke up.
"KRISTY!!!!" He screams. He hugs me.
"Max be careful there. I haven't took her powers yet. Don't kiss her. You'll take the powers from her." Katie said. My tears started rolling down my face. I can't help I'm depressed. I can't tell Max.
"Kristy, what's wrong?" He asked me. Shit.
"Um...." I pointed at Katie and gave Max a get-her-out-of-here-first look.
Katie got the point and left.
"Max, I'm..." I trailed off.
"You're?"
I'm not in love with you anymore. I thought. I love Harvey.
"But. But. But Harvey hurt you. And I can't lose you." Tears rolling down his face.
"I said that out loud? Shit. I didn't mean that. I'm depressed. And so is Harvey."
Max came closer to my face. He smashed his lips against mine. He pulled away, and I didn't want him to. "Why'd you kiss me?" I asked.
His eyes went to red. He had a little red streak in his hair.
"So I can kill Harvey for stealing my girlfriend from me. He deserves to die." He smirked. And like that he was gone. Did he actually just do that?
"Katie!"
"Yes?" She ran into the room.
"I need you to kiss Max." I said and it hurt.
"But he's your boyfriend." She whined.
"Just fucking do it." I said.
"You let him kiss you?"