Chapter Nineteen: The Filler

|Six Months Later|

Okami was in the hospital giving birth to their son. Sasuke was pacing outside of the room with Naruto, Hinata, Jugo, Aki, Kakashi and Ibiki waiting for the news. Tsunade, Shizune, Sakura and Ino all roamed the room trying to tend to a pushing and screaming Okami. “You’re doing good Okami-chan,” Sakura said. Okami gave her a glare before screaming once more. Sasuke was a bit tensed as he, and the rest, heard Okami screaming in pain. “Okaa-san,” Aki murmured lowly. “How is she?” a new voice chained in. Kakashi and Ibiki glance over and spotted the older Uchiha walking towards them. Sasuke stopped in his tracks as he stares at his brother. “What are you doing here?” Sasuke spat. Itachi sighed heavily, “Tsunade-sama gave me a waiver to enter the village as I pleased seeing Okami-chan is giving birth to my nephew,” Itachi calmly replied. Sasuke looked a bit shocked, “You knew?” he asked. Itachi nods his head, “Hai, Okami was the one who also fixed my disease,” Itachi replied but their attention was snapped back to the maternity room when they all heard Okami scream again.

“What’s taking so long?” Naruto grumbled. Hinata was rubbing circles on his back comforting him, “She will be okay Naruto-kun,” she whispered. Naruto glance at her before smiling, “Yeah,” he said. Soon Sakura and Ino stepped out of the room, “Will Sasuke and Itachi come in please?” they asked. Both Uchihas glance each other before walking into the room. They spotted Okami smiling warmly at the blue bundle in her arms. “Come look,” she said. Sasuke took her side immediately and spotted his son. He had dark hair; black hair but you can see the tint of blue in it. His skin was a bit pale but that’s because of Sasuke’s skin tone. Itachi smiled down at his nephew, “Takeshi,” he softly called out. Takeshi let out a soft cry, letting them know he had heard his uncle. Okami smiled, “You are my little fierce warrior,” Okami whispered lovingly at her son. Tsunade came back and looked at Itachi, “I found out about your mission…you never really betrayed Konoha,” she said. Itachi tense up as he glance over at Sasuke. “Hai. I love Konoha with the same love I have for my brother,” Itachi simply answered. Okami smiled softly at the Uchiha brothers before glancing over at Tsunade, “Let them talk their problems out while the rest come in and meet Takeshi,” Okami said.

Tsunade nods her head and calls for the nurses back in. “We are moving Okami to a room with her son,” Tsunade said and the nurses nodded their heads. They easily rolled out the bed and was spotted by everyone, “Follow us. You will meet Takeshi soon, we are just moving her to a room,” Tsunade explained. Kakashi, and the rest followed the rolling mother towards their room and soon crowded her cooing over the baby. “He looks like you Okami-nee!” Naruto said. Aki smiled at his brother, “Otouto-chan,” Aki greeted him. Soon Takeshi opened his eyes and stared at Aki before giggling. “Hey Okami-san, he has your eyes,” Jugo commented. Takeshi had Okami’s midnight blue eyes that gleamed in happiness as he stares at his older brother, Aki. ‘Jubi…how are you feeling?’ Okami asked. Jubi sighed softly, ‘Fine Child. That took a lot of me just to restrain Shukaku and Matatabi,’ Jubi commented. Okami softly smiled at her tailed beast, ‘Arigato Jubi,’ Okami said. Jubi smiled back, ‘Anything for you Okami. You are my precious child that I will always love,’ Jubi said. Okami smiled before looking down at Takeshi in her arms. “You’re going to be someone when you grow up my little fierce warrior,” Okami whispered.

|Takeshi’s 5th birthday|

Okami smiled at her sons as they chase each other. “I’m going to beat you Nii-san!” Takeshi shouted as he went faster. Takeshi had started academy last week and he’s the top student in his class. Making Sasuke and Okami both proud of him. Today is Takeshi’s fifth birthday and Okami wanted to throw a small party but Tsunade…being the Godmother and Hokage is throwing Takeshi a festival to celebrate his birthday. Of course the villagers weren’t protesting about this. In fact they are encouraging it. It’s been a while since they had a festival at Konohagakure. Kakashi was walking around town looking for a gift. ‘What can I get a five year old kid?’ he thought. He then spotted Kurenai and her kid shopping around, “Yo,” he greeted the retired Jōnin. “Hey Kakashi, you shopping for Takeshi?” Kurenai asked. Kakashi nods his head, “Hai. I just don’t know what to get him,” Kakashi said. Kurenai then smiled, “Why not teach him a jutsu for his gift? I’m sure both Sasuke and Okami won’t mind,” Kurenai said. Kakashi thought it over, “That’s a good idea. I should rung it up with Sasuke and Okami first. Ja,” Kakashi said before vanishing. Ibiki, not far, bought Takeshi a stuff owl with a fierce look in his fake eyes.