Chapter Five

Gomen--this is one ver--and I  mean very-- short chapter! I just run out of brain juice -____-; but no worries I will refill my brain juice when I get enough sleep and re-read this chapter to get better ideas to right the next one!! And I wanna give thanks to MayleeChan for the awesome book cover!! Arigato!!

|Mysterious Point of View|

I followed her and her companions back to this town of sorts.  She is the reason I came here—to be with her all the way to the war that will happen soon. Once inside the town I spotted her up in a hill with four other guys that had my blood boil in anger. ‘Who are they?’ I thought. I jumped into a nearby tree as I heard her voice speak up, “This is called San enki no bijutsu,” she said. I leaned against the tree to watch her and only her; “This is my style I had created—no one else in this Shinobi world had created this style,” she said. I never got her name—neither did she; all I want was to be with her and no one else. “—master it in three months,” her voice broke through my thoughts. ‘Master what in three months?’ I thought.

The four nodded their heads with determination looks, “Good we will work on our taijutsu for a week and then in three weeks we will train our ninjutsu,” she said. “Hai,” the four men answered. I was confused to what they are trying to master in three months—maybe it has to do with food or fighting in this world of living. I watched the men leave the cliff leaving the girl by herself when she suddenly disappeared. I became alarmed to her disappearance but soon yelped in fright when she appeared in front of me. “Why did you follow me?” she asks. I smirked and leaned closer to her, “Because I missed you,” I said. She gave me a blank look but she soon bonked my on my head, “Baka-yarou,” she murmured. I grumbled while I rubbed my head to soothe the pain, “I am Tanaka Canis—the boy from the sky,” I said with a bow.

She only smirk a bit and bows as well, “I am Murasaki Okami,” she said. I smiled at her and sat down, “Why did you wake me up like that?” I asked. Okami stares down at me and shrugs, “No reason,” she said. I deadpanned but sighed afterwards; looking up I saw the sky had gotten dark, “Why are you here?” she asks. “Because I—,” “Not that—why are you here? Why did you fall from the sky?” she asks. “Oh,” my awesome reply. Looking at her midnight eyes I saw a couple of stars reflecting in them, “Because I was made for—I was made was a Warrior to protect you, to be a friend for you,” I said. She stayed silent but soon sighs heavily, “Come on,” she says and leads me off to the quiet and deserted village streets.

“Where are we going?” I asked. “You are coming to stay with me—tomorrow before I go train those four we have to go see the Hokage for letting you stay at the village,” she said. I nodded my head and followed her. The wind picked up and her scent had washed over me filing up my sense of smell with that sweet floral aroma. My whole body was aching in pleasure—wanting to wrap my arms around her but I know she likes someone else—I was made for her but she was made for someone else.

|Next Week|

  I stood at the same tree I was last week watching them pant heavily awhile Okami stood to the side without sweat running down her face or panting heavily like the others were. “Alright week is over next we are working on our ninjutsu,” Okami spoke causing the four men to look at her. She walked towards them and pulled out some papers and handed it to them, “Now I need to know what elements are you so go for it,” she said. I was curious—how can she find out what elements are they with that piece of paper? My mental question was soon answered when the first guy—I think his name was Kyo—paper had gotten wet and it split into two. ‘Whoa,’ I thought impressed. “Water and Wind,” Okami commented as she stares at the paper in Kyo’s hand.

She glanced at Arashi and his paper split and it burned into ash, ‘The hell does that mean?’ I thought. “Wind and Fire,” Okami said. I found myself making an ‘O’ shape with my mouth and looked towards Toshio’s paper when it wrinkled and damped. “Lightning and Water,” Okami said with a thoughtful look. Lastly I glanced at the last member—I think he said is name was Wakaki? How did I know their names? Easy—I sneaked into the building when they were introducing themselves. “—ments—Lightning, Earth and Fire,” Okami’s voice broke through my thoughts. ‘What?’ I thought confused. “What about you, Okami? What are your elements?” Arashi asked. I leaned against the tree and saw her sigh heavily before picking up the same paper and held it between her index and middle finger.

I slammed my hand over my mouth to stop myself from yelling out of shock— it did five different things. It was completely wet, split in two; it wrinkled, turned to dust and burnt right afterwards. “I have all five and more,” she said boredly. “Come on, let’s get to training,” she grumbled and walked away from them.

|Training|

“First I want to teach you Toshio a Lightning jutsu and I want you to master it under two days got it?” she asked. Toshio nodded his head, “I’m ready,” he said. “Lightning Release: Electric Pulse,” Okami said and soon her whole body was inflamed by multicolored lightning that was pulsing. “What—the?” the four men asked shocked. “The lightning will pulse with my heart beat steady your heart beat the deadlier the electrical current but if your heart beat raises the more danger you will become fish fried,” Okami commented. “Alright here are the hand seals for that jutsu,” she said and showed Toshio a monkey-ox-rabbit-monkey-boar-dog-monkey. Toshio nodded, “Once you get the jutsu down I will send three of my clones,” Okami said and turned to look at Arashi.

Smirking at them Okami’s eyes glinted in mischief, “Arashi since you Wind and Fire I want you to master this Fire jutsu,” Okami said. Okami showed Arashi a tiger-ox-dog-rabbit-tiger-monkey-tiger hand seals, “Fire Release: Multi-Fist Flames,” Okami said and her fist and forearms inflamed with multi-colored flames licking at her clothes. “Whoa,” they all—except Toshio—said. Okami looked at Arashi, “This is the jutsu I want you to master in two days,” she said. Arashi nodded his head while he learned the hand seals. Canis slowly made his way closer to them but yet not too close for the other four to notice him there. “Alright, Kyo since you were Water and Wind I think this Wind jutsu should do the trick,” Okami said. Kyo nods his head and carefully watches the hand seals; snake-rabbit-dragon-snake-ox-boar-rat-snake, “Wind Release: Polar Ice,” Okami said. A gush of icy wind had appeared making a polar bear figure in front of Okami—but it’s eyes were a crystal blue color and it’s fur was white flames instead that natural soft fur. “Whoa,” Kyo said but paused. “How is that jutsu going to help me?” Kyo asked. Okami rolled her eyes and did another set of hand seals, “Water Release: River Blades,” she said. Soon the Polar bear’s flames wrapped around the bear turning it into chains with spikes on them; placing a hand on a random spike it glowed blue till a katana appeared. Taking the katana in her hands the spike regrew itself, “It’s an endless of Katanas chain jutsu,” Okami said. Kyo whistled in awe, “Now that’s what I am talking about,” he said and quickly tried to master the wind jutsu.

Finally turning to the last male of the group; Wakaki shook his head, “What do you have for me?” he asked boredly. “For you nothing,” Okami bluntly answered. Wakaki raised an eyebrow at her, “But what I do have is this orb,” Okami said showing the same orb she had showed Hokage the last time she was on a ANBU mission back when the Chuunin Exams were still going on. “What does it do?” Wakaki asked. Okami smirks, “Many things but you will figure it out,” she said and tossed it to him. Huffing Wakaki got to work—trying to figure out the orb. “I will be back in a minute,” Okami said and vanished. She appeared beside Canis and watched the four men train, “So—this is where you see us,” Okami said.  Canis grinned and nodded his head, “Yep,” he said.

Shaking her head Okami reappeared back with the four men and saw their progress.

|Akatsuki|

“Deidara, Sasori—go and get the one tails,” Pein said. Nodding their heads they quickly left the hideout and started to head towards Suna. “I wonder what he’s going to do with them, hm,” Deidara said. “Let’s just hurry up,” Sasori replied.