Chapter Three

You know something? I just realize that my laptop is missing a key. I had my laptop back since two days ago! Like 'TF Wolfie! Look at your damn laptop and make sure everything was there!! Argh but no worries I "borrow" a key from my mother's laptop teehee

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan!! 

*Opens Curtains*

            Chapter Three: Okami’s Meeting With Suigetsu

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’RE NOT GOING?!” Naruto shouted at Kakashi. Kakashi sighed heavily and scratched his cheek, “You will be under a different teacher, Yamato,” Kakashi said. ‘Hey, isn’t that the guy that his name rhymes with tomato?’ Jubi asked. ‘Hai,’ I thought. “Okami, you’re going to another location I have heard that Orochimaru has kept as well,” Tsunade said as she turned towards me. I nodded my head at her, “Kakashi you are to company her half way and return back to Naruto’s group at this location,” Tsunade said as she gave him a scroll. “Here Okami, you leave immediately,” Tsunade said.

I paused, “Uh, who’s going to take care of Aki-kun for me?” I asked. “I will,” Shizune said. I nodded at her and exit the office as I made my way towards my apartment. When I entered the apartment I saw Aki smiling at someone in front of him; pausing in my tracks I noticed who it is. “Okaasan, look,” Aki said excitedly while pointing at—, “What are you doing here?” I asked. “I wanted to talk to you but I was caught by Aki when he saw me,” he smiled nervously. Aki’s eyes gleamed in happiness, “Otoosan, are you going to stay?” He asked. Daichi shook his head, “Not tonight buddy,” he smiled sadly at him. Aki’s eyes dulled a bit making me shake my head at Daichi and went to answer the door. “Shizune-san,” I said and let her in. I noticed Daichi was still sitting in front of a sad Aki, “Aki-kun this is Shizune, she will be taking care of you when I leave for missions,” I said with a sad look.

“You’re going on a mission?” He asked. I sighed and nodded, “Hai,” I answered. “Oh—okay, I will go with Shizune-san then, I will see you when you get back,” Aki said but smiled at me. I kissed his forehead and gave him the same seal, “Remember what to do with that, alright,” I said and he nodded and walked out with Shizune right behind him. “My wife wasn’t kidding when you two look almost like mother and child,” Daichi said. “This is the second time you show up Daichi, what do you want?” I asked. He sighed, Daichi – was about the same age as Kakashi maybe two years younger, he had dark black hair, his eyes were the same as Aki’s red-yellow and he wore a simple fishnet undershirt under a black sleeveless vest, black pants, black Shinobi sandals and a katana safely secured on his back – walked over and hugged me. I tensed under his arms, “Gomen, but you look so much like my Imouto-chan,” he whispered.

‘I’m certain none of this was in the show,’ Jubi grumbled. I pushed Daichi away and shook my head, “I must leave Daichi; I will see you never,” I said and vanished. I appeared in front of the gates scaring Izumo and Kotetsu at the process, “Leaving so soon?” Kotetsu asked. I nodded my head and handed him my mission’s information. “Wow, well I guess we will see you in two weeks,” Izumo said as he read it. I sighed and walked away with no bag on my back; everything I need are in the scrolls I have in my pouch. ‘Hey, can I be let out? You know as your company,’ Fuzen said. ‘You want in Jubi,’ I thought. ‘Hai,’ he answered.

I released them and both of them appeared in front of me in their human forms, “Alright, let’s go,” I said and jumped into the trees and was soon followed by Jubi and Fuzen.

‘Damn we forget Kakashi!’

~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~. . . ~ . . . ~. . . ~ . . . ~. . . ~ . . . ~. . . ~ . . . ~. . . ~ . . . ~