Michael placed a kiss, through his mask, on her forehead before standing up to his full height and walked into the next room.

The young Michael stayed behind and stared at Michae. "She'll be fine..." He murmered to himself over and over again.

The young MIchael was basically Michael's voice of reason. He's the one who keeps Michael in place and instructs him on who or what he needs to kill. Who or what deserves to die. It's his job to Make sure Michael does his job and does it correctly. And, as of recent, it was partially his job to look after Michae.

He brushed passed the young girl and followed Michael.

Tonight was going to be a long one...

---

The sun was setting and children were forming into their trick or treating groups with friends and family. Doors were opening and closing every five seconds and the screams and laughter filled the normally empty town streets.

Dr. Loomis and Detective Tyson Bronks drove at a slow pace down the street.

"Are you a hundred percent sure that Michael is in his home? I mean, that loonatic could be anywhere by now. Not to mention that if he took off chances are he took his daughter with him."

"I'm almost positive."

Bronks scoffed. "Almost positive. That's nice. Real nice." He muttered. "Shut up, Bronks. I'm not dealing with your bull crap tonight, got it? Good." Loomis retorted. Bronks snorted. "Whatever..."

They were coming close to the Myers home and could see crowds of middle and high school children taunting whatever was inside. Loomis shook his head. "Those children must have a death wish or something. I swear, if Michael gets pissed off enough he'll kill every single one of them. Especially if they taunt Michae. He'll lose even more of his mind."

"I sure hope that maniac is in there..." Bronks said beneath his breath as he parked his car.

The children ran away when they were flashed with the headlights. Dr. Loomis stepped out of the black van and slowly approached the house. When he reached the porch, his nimble fingers glided across the rusting railing of the steps.

Bronks watched Loomis with slight confusion.

Once Loomis reached the front door, he grabed the door knob in his right hand and slowly turned the faded handle.

---

Michae was sitting in the living room as she awaited her father to descend the staircase.

That was when she heard the doorknob turn. Her head snapped towards the front door as it creaked open. There stood an old looking man with white hair and a long tan trench coat. When he spotted the little girl, he stared at her blankly.

Bronks came up behind Loomis and peered inside. He too saw the young girl.

"Michae." He muttered.

Michae's eyes widened before she bolted off the couch and screamed "DADDY!" as she ran up the stairs. Michael heard his daughters calls and put his mask on. He barrled out of his room and meet Michae halfway up the stairs. She jumped into his arms as soon as he opened them.

As his eyes wandered down the staircase, he saw the man who practically ruined his life.

Michael held Michae closer and slowly descended the stairs. Michae stared to hypervenilate. "D-daddy, NO! PLEASE?"

"Michae, hush!" The young Michael said as he walked beside them. He was invisible to everyone else except the two of them. Michae did as told and sunk into Michael's arms. As the drew closer to the bottom of the stairs, Bronks aimes his gun at Michael.

"NO!" Loomis shouted. He pried the gun away from Bronks and glared at him. "There's a child in his arms!"

Just as he finished, Michael sat Michae down and waited until she sat on the steps.

The young Michael sat next to the shaking child and looked from her over to Michael who was now more than half way to Loomis. "Michae, everything'll be fine..." He was loosing focus. Seeing Loomis made a flame of anger ignite in his body and had moments here and there that he felt like strangling Loomis and loosing all control. But he had to keep it together.

When he reached the bottom step, Michael slowly approached Loomis and stood over him. Loomis looked up into the eyes which were coated with confusion.

"Michael, we-" Loomis paused to look behind the killer and at the young girl. "We are here for Michae."

Michael searched Loomis' eyes and saw that he wasn't lying. Slowly, Michael shook his head in the form of a 'no', turned to face away from them, and walked back towards Michae. Loomis took a daring step forward and spoke once more. "Michael, this isn't a safe environment for her. She'll grow up and never be able to live a normal life. She will never know what the outside world looks like if she stays with you-"

"Bring back up." Bronks muttered into his walkie-talkie.

Within a matter of minutes, the entire police force of Haddenfield, and other counties in Illinois, were circling the house with lights flashing and sierins blaring. Michae stared at her father in shock.

For the first, but not last, time in Michael's life he was fearful.

His main concern, though, was getting Michae to saftey before Loomis could tear her away from him. In an instant, Michael snatched Michae and ran upstairs where he locked Michae in his closet and made sure that the young Michael was there.

"Daddy...?"

"Shh." Young Michael instructed when the closet door was shut.

For about ten minutes there were screams, shouts, and gunshots roaring through the house. Michae's heart raced as the noise died down. After another five minutes, heavy footsteps broke the silence and Michae became eager to see her father.

"Michae! Get back!" The young Michael tried to yank her arm but failed and she was off. "Dad?" She called as she exited the closet.

Michae felt her stomach turn when she saw the same old man who tried convincing Michael into giving her away. She slowly backed into the wall and looked up at Loomis. "Where's-" The five year old couldn't even finish her sentence before Loomis spoke.

"You're father is...he's fine."

The truth was Michael ran off and most likely wouldn't come back for an odd sum of years. As he reached for Michae, the girl flinched and hugged her knees. Loomis knelt down and looked the girl in the eyes. "Michae, we'll get you better care, and you won't have to deal with any of this anymore, okay...?"

Michae frowned.

Loomis sighed and slowly reached out towards her. "Come here."

With much hesitance, Michae finally complied to his request. She rushed into his arms and Loomis carried her out of the room and out of the house. He knew that he might have to get a professional in to wipe away her memory. He said it was for the best, and, in a sense, he was right."

The young Michael watched Michae get carried away and his anger flaired. He had to think of a new plan. One that wouldn't go under like this one did. And one that would get Michae back.

Question was, how was he going to do it...?