Two is Better than One (Complete)

A/N: My another Kathniel Oneshot, i hope you like it. I might make a longer version of this story . if the fans wants me to. fufufu... This story for you,girl. So here goes.. :D

Song: Two is better than one by Boys Likes Girls   

 XOXO,Amira 

TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE 

By : Amira Kazuki

_____________________________________________________________________________

One Saturday afternoon, a guy passed by my way as I took my white Labrador dog, Oprah for a walk in the Central Park like I always do.

The guy has a black thug hairstyle, skateboards to play with and an Ipod to listen to rock music.

Our eyes met and I felt mixed feelings about him. I was about to turn to the opposite side when I noticed a smirk coming him.

Chills suddenly surround me; I'm having goose bumps just by looking at him.

"What's up with that guy?" I said as I try to catch up with Oprah who is now smelling the daisies.

It started to rain so we hurried our way home. 13 years had passed already, when my mom and dad died on a car accident when I was 5 years old and years after that, my brother died because of cancer. I'm used to being lonely.

I opened the windowin my room to feel the cold breeze, look up in the sky and stargazing like mom and I were used to do when I was a kid. One.. two.. three…..seven. I guess there's only few stars tonight, huh? 'Brother…Mom, how've you been? Is Dad with you right now?' I gently whispered to the wind. I was about to go sleep already when…

"Hmm? A Falling star? Should I make a wish, then?. I wish I can finally see 'him' already. Whoever he may be." And with that, I let out a sigh, closed the window and doze up to bed already for tomorrow's challenges that will come my way.

________________________________________________________________________

"Quiet! It's so early in the morning and you're all acting like monkeys". Our adviser scolded us again for the nth time of the year. "Why can't you be like Kathryn? She might be a little careless sometimes but she's a role model". He added.

'Is that an insult or a compliment? CARELESS but a ROLE MODEL. I don't know which side I should believe in'. I wondered.

"But, teacher. Kath is like a perfectionist. So, what's the use of studying when we're about to fail anyway?" EJ, my seatmate yawned himself in his seat.

"Why, you little twerp! You –" Our adviser was about to explode like a volcano when he heard a loud *thud* on the door. I turned my head to see who the person is. The room is full of murmur.

"Ah, yes. Mr. Padilla, Better late than never. Please join us on our 'Daily Teacher Terror' session." Our teacher said with applause.

"Class, this is Daniel Padilla, from New York. He's both good at academics and non-academics. So he'll be a great challenge for all of you. I wonder if there's anyone who can surpass him". He added while picking up his phone and hurriedly went out the door. 'He looks so familiar' I wondered to myself.