25

I was in London, finishing a show. My fan are absolutely the best and most supportive. Singing for them just made me love them more. I was completely happy, until I got a message from Hailey.

hailey.luv
Baby have you seen it yet?

ItsNevaeh_
No, I just got done with London. What am I supposed to be seeing?

hailey.luv

luv

hailey

hailey.luv
You know I'm here for you right? I will hurt him if you want me to!

ItsNevaeh_
No, no need to hurt him. Thank you babe, but I think I need to be alone right now❤️

I was lost for words. I didn't know what to say or do. I thought we were good, perfect even. I was wrong. I was in denial. Why was I going to believe some news page on Instagram? I needed to hear it from him.

ItsNevaeh_
I need an explanation. No bullshit. Just tell me. Did you sleep with Madison?

jackgilinsky
Babe I'm soo sorry

ItsNevaeh_
How long? How long have you been sleeping with her? Talking to her?

jackgilinsky
Shortly after you left for tour. I was lonely babe

ItsNevaeh_
Do not call me babe. You don't think I was lonely too? I didn't sleep around because I was lonely. You lied to me. Told me you loved me.

jackgilinsky
I do love you

ItsNevaeh_
No Jack, you don't love me. Because if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated.

jackgilinksy
Of course I love you. We are all humans we make mistakes. It will never happen again baby please forgive me. You are one in a million.

ItsNevaeh_
Of course I'm one in a million. And Jack, you just lost the jackpot. I can't even look at you anymore. Goodbye.

jackgilinsky
Baby please you don't want to do this

jackgilinsky
Baby I love you!

I'm broken. I feel like my heart was yanked out of me. One year of my life was nothing to him. I gave him all my love and this is how he returned it? I don't want anyone to see me this broken. It's time for me to go home.