25.t o m-tease

You and Tom were at "Thor:Ragnarok" meeting and there was all cast of this movie.You were sitting in front of Tom.You were talking with other actors.Eventually you got bored and looked at Tom ,he was talking with an actress who was beside him.You looked at him again but he was busy by talking with her.

You took your heels off and started playing with Tom's leg,he's noticed you and looked inquiring.You smiled at him.He smiled in response and continued his talking.

You reached Tom's leg again and started going up to his thigh.He's fidgetted and looked at you again.You smiled and reached his member.You started rubbing it with your leg.His eyes widened,he put his head in his hands,then he covered his face with hand.The actress looked at him confused.'What's wrong?' She asked.You were still stroking his côck. He wanted to say something but instead his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he let out a moan.'Are you okay??' He just smiled.'Yeah,I'm fi..ughh...fine,Jane,I'm fine.'

He grabbed your leg and you stopped it and put your foot on the floor.He deeply exhaled.When you stood up for the toilet Tom went after you.'What was that in there,love?' He pressed you against the wall.You smiled.'Nothing.' You wanted to pass him but he pressed you harder.'You're gonna pay for what you've done.I want you,'-he kissed you passionately.'Wait for it at home,baby,'-you said breathlessly.'Oh,but I can't wait.'He kissed you again.