Chapter 7 ~ Mida Rana

Monday

The normal nurse is back, Muja is completely mind-broken, and Senpai's teacher has gone away for a week due to her mother having fallen terminally ill. There is a substitute teacher, Mida Rana. I find her name interesting. The Headmaster's cousin is on a visit and will be introduced to all the students today. Oh, and Musume has been missing since I left her in the supply cupboard.

Kokona Haruka's POV

Taro-Kun and I have desks next to each other in class, so as everyone walks to class, we talk about Musume going missing. Taro seems strangely quiet, I guess he misses her. "Taro-Kun, are you okay? You're acting strange, you have been missing school all last week, and you are acting super quiet now!" He jumps a bit when I state this last fact. "Oh, sorry Kokona-Chan, I'm just worried about Musume-Chan, I hope she turns up safe and sound.

I feel kind of guilty now. "Hey, did you hear about our substitute teacher?" He grins, thats a good sign! "Miss Pervert? Yea, I heard." "How do you know she's gonna be a perv? You have never even met her!" "No, but thats what her name means when you run it together! Midarana! You see?" ah right. I never noticed that. "Lol, good one"

Mida Rana's POV
CENSORED!

---------------------------------
No, Author-chan isn't that mean, you can have her proper POV.
---------------------------------

I head towards the class I have been told to teach, wondering how disrespectful the little brats are going to be, or maybe how hot they will be. It is class 3-1, so they are legal.

I sit inside the classroom on the teaching podium as everyone files in, there are some nice-looking boys in here, that one with black hair, or the one with red hair in a bandanna.

Everyone sits down, and I begin to speak. "Hello, Class, I am Mida-sensei, and I will be teaching you this week. Now, here are some ground rules. In my class, If you get an answer wrong, you will be punished, and if you get one right, you get a reward!"

A girl with short blue hair puts up her hand "Yes?" I asked her.  "What sort of reward miss?" I smiled, a very sultry smile, and said "A special reward, very special indeed" with a little wink

Later in the class

The hot boy with his hair in a bandanna is throwing notes to a girl who has black hair with a pink streak at the front of her hair. If I get him into trouble I can give him detention, and then all sorts of things can happen in detention.

"Ryuto Ippugno! Stop distracting Pippi Osu!"

He jumps a mile, obviously not expecting to get caught, I walk over to the desk, and see that he is hiding all of the notes to and from Pippi on his lap. "Ryuto, you do know you are not allowed to pass notes in class?" I lean over his desk, giving him an excellent view down my shirt, as I reach over and grab the notes from his lap.

Ryuto looks both surprised, and afraid.

I walk back to my podium (after grabbing the notes off Pippi as well) and sit, pulling out the first note, and reading it aloud.

"Hey, Pips, you ok? you look down"

Ryuto is blushing, which makes him look very hot.

"Yea, im fine, just rather be playing video games than sitting here listening to miss pervert"

"poor u, u don't get to play video games at home, and theres a perverted teacher making us listen in school, you deserve some time for gaming"

I AM "NOT" PERVERTED!

"Thanks Ry, I love you xx"

"love you too Pips xx"

Having throughly mortified them both, I go back to teaching, fuming over the fact that Ryuto has a girlfriend, I'll just have to keep my eye on Yamada Taro, the black haired one.

Ayano's POV
Lunchtime

I wanted to just go to lunch, but we were made to stand in a very formal line to meet the headmaster's cousin, who came in, and flirted with every girl student, including me, making most of them swoon, and Koharu yell "Hey! I have a boyfriend, HENTAI"

I couldn't care less, I just want it to be lunchtime already, so I can spy on Senpai again!

Finally, we get to leave and go to lunch, I listen to everyone, and hear them all discussing the "perverted" substitute teacher, and how she basically forced herself on Ryuto, and how when she figured out that Ryuto has a girlfriend, she started flirting with Taro. WAIT! TARO???? AS IN SENPAI?!?!

I needed a good few minutes to calm down, and to make sure i didn't just storm into the teacher's lounge and kill her right there, but I have a plan for tomorrow.

The next morning

I walk into school, and wait for Muja to arrive.

She finally turns up, acting as normal as she can, then goes and hides behind a bush next to the gates. I never really noticed those bushes, despite there being one on each side of the gates.

"Just on time Muja. Do you know what you need to do?"

"Yes"

Muja's POV

"Yes"
I am to go, kill the substitute teacher Mida Rana, then run to Ayano's house.
"Do it"
Those are the two words I need to hear.
I take the syringe Ayano offers me, and walk into school.

I can hear all the students shouting, commenting that I am not needed.

The teacher's lounge is on the ground floor, but I have been told that Mida will be in her classroom, probably with some unsuspecting male student.

As I walk into Mida's classroom, I hear screams from along the hall, it sounds like the headmaster's office.

I walk up to Mida, and without hesitating, throw her to the floor, pin her to the ground, and stab her repeatedly in the *large* chest.

As I am about to exit, I catch a glimpse of myself in her mirror.
Is this really how I look? Bloodstained? Crazy?

I shouldn't be like this. I was kind! Caring! and helpful! Not psychotic!

I am not going to return to Ayano! No! I will make this right!

Holding the syringe steady in my hands, I plunge it forwards, into my neck.

Ayano's POV

I hear lots of screams. but think nothing of it.
A wave of students are running out of the gates, I think I see Senpai, but then I am engulfed by the crowd. May as well go with it and go back home, Pretend to be a coward.

I go on Nosebook and see a post from the headmaster stating that Musume Ronshaku has returned, but it was discovered by the headmasters cousin that she had cigarettes in her pocket, and upon apprehension, she attacked him, fatally burning him before stabbing herself. I can't say that I care though.