Chapter 5 ~ Asu Rito

Ayano's POV

Monday

I wake up to my alarm (A recording of Senpai's voice) and yawn, I should probably get ready for school.

Timeskip

As I walk in the school gates, I see a blonde girl talking to the gym teacher, so, I decide to go up and see who she is.

"Hi"
They look round and see me standing there, waving.

"Oh, hi! What's your name?"

"Aishi Ayano"

"Nice to meet you Ayano-chan, I'm Rito Asu, I run the sports club, get it? RUN?"

"haha"  wow, she thinks she is funny?

"Well, girls, you had better go to class now"

"Okay!"

"Yes, Taiso-sensei"

After school on Wednesday

Asu's POV

I head over to the running track and start to warm up, when I'm interupted by Ayano-chan

"Hi Yan-chan"
"Hello" she sounds sad
"Whats up?"
"Can I join your club?" Yay, we needed more members
"Sure! Here is your goggles!"
"Thank you"
she still sounds sad, oh well, we can do some dance warm-ups, that cheers everyone up!

"Ayano-chan, You ready to do club activities?"

"Yes"

"Okay! Just copy me, I'll put on some music!"

"Sure"
I grab my phone, stick it on full volume and put on my favourite warmup song "So tell me in the dark night all of the words you threw away, how you cried hoping that anyone would stay"

"Come on, DANCE!'

"THREE TWO ONE GO! Give it your all now, I'll push that door right out the way"

"KEEP GOING"

She's not a bad dancer really, she just lacks aerobic fitness

"cruising the universe, and drawing time with a curvy line"

As we dance, she is getting quite warm, I'm seeing everyone else leave school, other than those in a club

"Shake shake going on forever tonight"

We are actually dancing really fast, this has turned from a warmup into a full workout, but I'm quite pleased with our new member.

I keep clapping my hands above my head and doing star jumps, whilst Ayano follows suit.

"Throw up your hands and DANCE DANCE, come on and look me in the eyes, Just like satellites burning up the skies"

"ALMOST DONE AYANO-CHAN"

"Yeah, Oh Yeah, yeah yeah yeah"

As the song ends, we flop down on the grass, exhausted.

"well done Yan-Chan"

"Thanks"

I've had an idea!

"Ayano, want to go for a swim?"

"Sure, wait, who's that coming across?"

"oh, that'll be this guy I am hoping to recruit for the club"

"WAIT! is that TARO-SENPAI???"

"Yep, why?"

"No reason, hey, you are blushing, do you like him or something?"

Lol she's caught onto me

"well, a bit"

"cool, I think we should go for that swim, let me go get my costume"

"ok, I've got mine on"

"see you at the pool"

"yep"

At the pool
Ayano's POV

SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. SHE LIKES SENPAI. BUT SENPAI BELONGS TO ME!

How can I get rid of her? I could stab her, but Senpai probably saw us, and recognised me, so it needs to look like an accident...

At the pool

I jump in and start swimming lengths, following Asu, then I speak: "Hey, Asu-Senpai, come and look!"

"Okay, what is it?"

"It is THIS"
I grab her and force her underwater, she is struggling, but finally goes limp. I get out of the pool, go, dry off and head home.

Ayano's house

As soon as I get indoors, I look at my cork board, and pin a picture of Asu under the "Eliminated" heading.