Rarity

She'd screamed. She'd actually screamed. She'd screamed at the sight of a customer and practically dragged Sweeney to a chair demanding him to sit down as if he were a dog from the street. The pies were stale and the chairs were broken but he was grateful for some kind of distraction. Nellie Lovett's hair was a wild curling red that had been forced into a falling out bun. Her eyes were bluer than Lucy's and her skin was like a penny dreadful victim's. The aura around her held too much confidence for most men to abide in a woman. She looked like a challenge to society, in a way he couldn't decide yet but he knew he was right. Her clothes were filthy.

"If times are so hard, there's a room up there. Why not rent it out?" The question earned him a genuine snort.

"I've tried. No one'll go near it. Ya see..." She shifted closer on the stool. "Years ago, somethin 'appened up there. Somethin not very nice." She saw his interest and told him. His own life. The Judge and Beadle Bamford had planned it. He'd always known it and he'd been right. They'd wanted his Lucy so transported him. She'd refused them so the Judge had... raped her. Raped her and 'adopted' the child hoping for a likeness. Sweeney felt right when Nellie showed him the razors. His loyal silver friends.

"Silver's good enough for me. Mr T..." Benjamin Barker died. Sweeney Todd stayed. Silver gleamed in the window's light

"At last! My arm is complete again!" Swing your razor wide Sweeney....