New Friends and Murder part 2

Emma's POV

What does Conan mean by "Hattori?!" Does he know this guy?

He does know he just KILLED SOMEONE!!!

"Who are you?!" I shout as I get into a fighting stance.

This 'Hattori' guy gets up and raises his hands, backing away from me.

Glancing between Conan and me as I take a few threatening steps towards him, he finally brakes the silence.

"What the hell! Kudo! Make her stop before she brakes something!" He said totally freaking out from the cold stair I'm sending him.

Shifting my weight and readying my self for a strick, it hits me.

"Wait. Did you say "Kudo" just now?"

Looking down, I send Conan a questioned look.

Conan merely places his hands in his pockets and smiles at this 'Hattori' guy.

"It's Ok Emma-chan. He knows my secret, and he didn't kill that person. But the thing I do want to know is what are you doing here?"

"Well. Long story short. I was on a case back home and I've been following this suspect for a while. But as you can see. I didn't get that far." He said, nervously placing a hand on his neck.

"But I would like to know who your friend here is Kudo. It do's seen like she also knows about your small problem."

An anime vain pops up on his head as he sends death glares at Hattori, which I found rather amusing.

Shaking my head at the two five year olds, I approach him and out stretch my hand.

"Sorry about that lad. My name is Emma Holmes and I-"

"What! Your Emma Holmes?

As in "London's Black Fox", Emma Holmes?!"

I couldn't help but face palm.

'Why must I be so popular.' I think as I hear a stifled laugh come from behind me.

Looking over at Conan with a rather unimpressed look, he bursts out laughing.

"What's your problem?" I ask straitening myself up.

"Oh nothing. Just that when Takagi fanboy-ed over you, you didn't mind. But when Hettori did you got irritated immensely."

Walking over to him, I slowly raise my fist, as it starts to shake.

"You may be my cousin, that doesn't mean I can hurt you Kudo-kun~"

Shinichi suddenly stops laughing and looks at me wide eyed.

"Wait. Cousin? you two are related?! But how? And aren't you related to ,like, Sherlock and Conan Doyal?" pure and utter shock was plastered to his face.

"That's right. I'm related to Sherlock Holmes and you aren't." Conan stated as he puffed out his chest with pride.

Rolling my eyes, I turn for the exit to tell Ran and Sonoko that there is now a case that needs my attention and time, instead of going to the market.

Leaving the two little girls to them selfs, I found Ran and Sonoko standing on the walkway where we left them.

Noticing my approach, Ran turned and faced me.

"Emma-san. Why did you and

Conan-kun run into that alleyway so fast? Is everything ok?" She asked. worry and concern written on her face.