I ran over to where Bailie was standing and hugged her from behind. She jumped.

"Ah Cam! You scared me!" she said.

"Sorry babe. You know I love you" I said.

"Diddo," Bailie replied.

I laughed and then said, "I overheard Kelley and Brent talking. She said she still liked Hayes."

"Really? That's good! So then they will get back together?" Bailie asked me.

I shrugged and then went and laid down on a beach towel to tan.

**Kelleys POV**

"Brent we can still be whatever we are now unless Hayes and I get back together," I said kissing him.

"So your just using me to get back at Hayes?" Brent asked.

"No Brent I really like you. I just like Hayes better. I'm sorry."

"Nah it's cool. I know you guys have a special relationship," he replied.

"Thanks for understanding," I said kissing him again, this time more intensely. We didn't pull away for a while.

"You know if you get back together with Hayes I will still love you, even if you guys get married and have 25 & 1/2 kids," Brent laughed.

I laughed too and said, "Brent you will always have a special place in my heart."

We just laid on the beach all day and watched the ocean and relaxed. I really wished I could surf right now but I still can't. The waves were perfect.

I glanced over and Hayes and he was yelling at Jordan.

**Hayes POV**

"Jordan I told you we aren't actually dating!" I yelled storming out of the water.

"But Hayes I still have feelings for you!" Jordan yelled running after me and grabbing my wrist turning me around.

"I'm just using you Jordan! I would never want to get back together with your slutty ass!" I said right in her face. That was a mistake saying it right on her face because she grabbed my face and pulled it to hers connecting our lips. I have to admit she is a really good kisser. Her tongue made an entrance in my mouth and that's when I pulled away. Nasty.

"Hayes I love you," she said with a tear running down her face. I tried not to cave in and I didn't.

"Jordan leave this house and don't come back," I said pointing to the street.

She walked to the street with her head down. It sounded like she was crying but I didn't care. I hated her.

I went and sat down in the sand, running it through my fingers. My life is a mess. Why did I let the one girl I truly love slip though my grasp? I'm such an idiot.

**Kelleys POV**

I saw Hayes sitting in the sand alone. I'm pretty sure him and Jordan broke up. I knew it wouldn't last. He looked really lonely and sad. Seeing him like that broke my heart.

"Brent I am going to go over and talk to Hayes," I said kissing his cheek.

I got up and wiped to sand off my butt before making my way over to Hayes. When I got over to him I say down and played with the sand.

"Hey Hayes," I said not making eye contact.

"I missed your voice," he said, a tear running down his cheek. I looked over at him and tilted his head up and wiped the tears off with my thumb.

Our eyes connected for a split second before I looked away.

"Can you just please keep talking Kelley? I haven't hears your voice in a long time," Hayes said.

"It has only been a day Hayes. Did you really miss me that much?" I said looking at him again and our eyes connecting for a second time.

"Yes. You have no idea how much I miss you being with me."

"Hayes I'm so sorry. I fucked up so bad. I don't even like Brent. He kissed me and I got caught up in the moment and kissed back. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" I said starting to cry.

He looked at me and kissed me. It was the best kiss I ever had. It was filled with so much emotion. I turned my whole body so that we were both facing each other straight on. He pulled my hips closer to his and I put my hands on his back and hugged him.

We both pulled away.

"I love you Kelley Marie North."

------------

A/N- hey so there is a lotion switching character in this chapter but it gives you slit of different perspectives! Do you think Kayes will come back or will they just kind of be more than friends but not dating? Thank you for 45 reads! I love you all!

❤️-K