You and Me

You felt light on your eyes as you woke up sluggishly to bright room of white as sun shown through a large window. You heard the beeping of a heart monitor as flowers were placed around, you were wearing all white clothing as hospital attire for the patients. Slowly you tried to get up when you remembered what had happened, you then remembered seeing Bakugo as just then you were greeted with the same hand.

Looking up you saw a the very familiar blonde head holding a crutch also wearing hospital attire with his hand extended out to you. You held his hand and pulled yourself up. He then sat beside you in silence. You both starred out the window looking at the beautiful skies and green grass. When he spoke up "Here, I've been wanting to give this to you" he said wrapping your sweater around your shoulders before taking your face into his hands starring at each other in the eyes. He kissed you gently on the forehead as tears pricked at the corners of your eyes as you spoke "I knew you would come for me" he smiled sweetly at you and spoke "I had too" with that he wrapped an arm around you bring you closer as you hugged into his chest starring out the window in silence.

"You took to long you know"

"I could kick your ass with my broken foot right now"

"Whatever don't ruin the moment"

"You did first you little shit"

//Thanks for reading. I personally feel I could've done better on this but it is what it is, hope some of you liked it anyways\\