*GetOUT!!*

Welcome to my second story I plan to make this one better than before.Like 10x better than LoveyDovey. Ofc this is before the rap game.Getting into the story so far this is Nova's life.I hate to do this emotional stuff but !HEY!

State*Atlanta,GA*

NovaPov
I'm sleeping soundly when the sound of arguing awakens me.
Ugh!!What's all the commotion!?!Nova says as he walks out into the hallway.
Bobby(dad)-Nov it is 3 a.m go back to bed.
Nova-You take yo a** to bed I got school,and I need to sleep!!Meanwhile you don't have a job!!You don't do sh** for this family!!
Bobby(daddy)-Boy who are you tell me I don't do non!!I'm grown while you still growing.Do what I said and get back in bed NOW!!
Jasmine(momma)-Don't talk to my son like that!!
Bobby(dad)-You wouldn't have him if it wasn't for me!!15years ago you wanted all my love!!Now look at you ...cheating!!Matter fact get out my house I can't stand you!!Pack ya stuff and lea...You know what nawl leave everything you and them kids get out my house NOW JASMINE!
Jasmine(momma)-Nov get your siblings and meet me outside.

NovaPov-I can't believe he treated my mom like that.Ugh!!Thank god he's not my blood father I would never do that to my girlfriend or wife.She'd be treated like a goddess👑.She'd be my world 🌎.She'd be my life,like the glue that holds all my pieces together❤.But one day I'll find that girl she'll be so special I'd never let her go.We'll start a family and live together til the time comes.But now my life's not there yet.One day it will be and I feel it's soon.

Nova-Lexy.....Lexy,I said trying to wake my older sister.
Lexy wakes up rubbing her eyes.
Lexy-Yea,What's going on?
Nova-We have to go help me wake up the others so we can go.
Lexy-Where we going?
Nova-I don't know but we need to meet mom outside.I'm sure she'll explain it all to us.
Lexy-Okay.

*Outside*
Jasmine(momma)-Kids we're um.....we're moving out,she said all teary eyed.
Noah-But where are we going?
Jasmine(momma)-I don't know yet?Did anyone bring their phone?
JuJu-I did.
Jasmine(momma)-Good, let me see it.
Jasmine starts to dial numbers
Nova-Who are you calling?
Jasmine(momma)-Your uncle I'm praying he can help us.
Noah-Momma I'm cold.
Lexy-Here take my jacket.
Noah-Thank you!
Lexy-Welcome.
Jasmine wonders off to talk.

*Call*
Ekko-Hey JuJu!!
Jazz-Ekko it's Jasmine.Listen we need your help.
Ekko-Hey sis what's up anything you need I can provide for you.Anything just tell me.
Jazz-Can we move in with you?
Ekko-Sure.But what happened to the home you were in with your boyfriend.
Jazz-He kicked us out.
Ekko-That's all I needed to hear.Where are you?
Jazz-Outside of the house with the kids.
Ekko-Okay I'm on my way.

*15mins later*
Ekko-Come on kids get in the car.
Jazz-Thank you so much,goes in for a hug.
Ekko-No problem sis,accepts hug.Hey.. don't cry it's gonna be alright I got you now.Your safe the kids are safe everyone's alright it's gonna stay that way.The kids will start a new school tomorrow they'll be at Blackwood High School(made up).Noah will go to daycare everyday he'll be safe.Everyth ing is fine sis TRUST ME!
Jazz-I'm glad I have you here now or I don't know where we would be.

*Ekko's Apartment*
Ekko-Welp here we are..Ekko's crib!!Feel free to sleep where you please I'm going to get your clothes from his house tomorrow.Kids you start school tomorrow.Nova,JuJu,and Lexy you'll be going to Blackwood.Meanwhile Noah hasn't started school yet so he'll mostly be at daycare,because I'll be working my wife will be working and your not staying by yourself.
Kids-Thank you uncle!!
Ekko-Your all welcome now*handclap*we got a big day tomorrow it's 4:36a.m hit the hay.I'm going to bed.Extra cover,pillows, and blow up mattresses are in the hall closet.If you want to sleep on the couch do so.Good night.
Everyone-Night.

Lexy-Nova why are we here?
Nova-I don't if you heard but mom got into it with Bobby again.They were right outside my door arguing so I stepped out to see what was going on.Then I got into it with him.Anyway,long story short we got kicked out.If it wasn't for my mouth we would still be there.
Lexy-No I don't think it was your fault.He's just a drug addict I bet once he comes to reality he'll be wanting mom back.
Nova-He claimed mom was cheating.I haven't seen her with anyone else besides his crazy a**.
Lexy-Watch your mouth Nov.
Nova-Sorry it's a habit.I'm going to go to sleep now,I just got this feeling tomorrow is gonna suck.
Lexy-I feel ya.Goodnight.
Nova-Night.

*Morning*
Jasmine(momma)-Kids get up,she yelled as she banged to metal pans together.
Noah-Morning mommy!
Jasmine(momma)-Morning baby.Y'all get up get dressed I'm taking ya to your new school.I don't think you'll start today it's just to get you enrolled,and to get you a tour of the building.Your uncle brought your clothes and shoes there toothbrushes with your names on it,along with some toothpaste.So hustle up let's go,she said hand motioning them to the bathroom.

Lexy-Noah you go first.Your clothes is sitting on the counter don't forget to brush your teeth and hair.
Noah-Okay Lexy.

*After everyone showered they gathered in the family room*

Jasmine(momma)-Ready?
Everyone-Yeah
JuJu-Are we walking? We don't have a car.
Jasmine(momma)-Your uncle has a car for us.
Nova-It thought he was in his car.
Jasmine(momma)-He is.He's in his new car were getting into his old car,he had back in his highschool days.
Nova-Oooo. So where is it?
Jasmine(momma)-In the garage.He has a friend changing the battery so we don't stuck.Is that the last question?
Noah-No.Where am I going?I don't go to school.
Jasmine(momma)- Your going to your cousins.We haven't found the right daycare.
Noah-Which cousin momma?
Jasmine(momma)-Your cousin Crekko he'll wat...
Nova-CREKKO!!I haven't seen him in a mintue.Can I go to?
Jasmine(momma)-After we leave this school.
Nova-Aww

Paul(Ekko's Friend)-The battery is in.She's good to go.(Pause real quick.Why do all car mechanics give they cars a gender, cause that ain't natural)
Jasmine(momma)-Thanks.
Paul(Ekko's friend)-No problem.I'm going home now.Enjoy ya selves.
Everybody-We will.
Nova-I hope😫.

What up yo.How y'all been.Is this story good enough to update yet cause I want all approval I got pretyped chapters to put out.So let me know.Have a nice day or good night.