Happy New Year with BnHA OCs

Start from the beginning

Along the way to "sneaking in" the school building (Terribly, Kiyoshi decided. Not that he cared much if they got caught), the crybaby (with the experience of Kiyoshi's past encounters with the younger boy) junior had joined them, clinging next to Michi as close as he can, clearly still not comfortable yet with the rest of the gang.
What was the boy's name again... Natsuko? Natsuki? Natsumikan? Kiyoshi remembered it was something like that. Kiyoshi wasn't going to bother asking the Natsu-boy again for the name. It was far too much of a hassle to remember unimportant people and even more troublesome to ask and perhaps trigger a sob for the too delicate thing. Since the kid went so far to avoid him, it was better to just let him be.

Hanging around the door, Kiyoshi closed his eyes and leaned back, ready to fall asleep. That was when the door beside him opened and that Midoriya Izuku's class (And a few other Year 1s from other classes, including a green haired boy holding some kind of paper origami) came along with him. As the sole successor to the One for All quirk according to his sources, Kiyoshi was required to keep a close eye on the boy and his class. What luck to think that Kiyoshi actually meet the boy upfront when he's off observing duty today.

"Whoa! Sorry, didn't see you there, sempai." A spiky red haired boy greeted him, clasping his hands together in apology. Kirishima Eijirou. He was there during the battle with Overhaul. Thanks to help from these students in their internships, including the Midoriya-boy himself, it seemed that the wild card Eri has been received into the Heroes' hands. While he heard complains from the others in the underworld, Kiyoshi himself didn't really care about the Villains' loss. He was just there to watch the world destroy itself as both sides fight against each other.

Their new transfer classmate, the silent white haired one, Raiu Hayate, scribbled something down on his whiteboard before turning the board around.

"'Pardon the intrusion', you say?" Kiyoshi raised an eyebrow as he read the words on the board aloud. Seeing Hayate nod his head, Kiyoshi sighed, shrugging his shoulders in boredom.
"Well, we aren't technically supposed to be here either, so welcome aboard the path to potential detention."

Watching the friendly bantering among the students, Kiyoshi waited in silence, observing as the sun slowly start to rise and everyone eventually hushed to watch the rays gradually turned the blue skies golden. A sudden idea came to him and he decided to take a selfie with the students watching the sunrise as his background, making sure that Midoriya Izuku was very visible at the back.

He smirked, sending it to 'The Seven' group chat and wrote Happy New Year. Wondering what interesting things might happen this year, Kiyoshi wondered what his "friends" on the Villain side were doing on this day.

~*~*~*~

"Fúcking hell! It's a miracle! Looks like our Sloth actually woke up early!" Laughing wildly at the picture of Kiyoshi with watching the sunrise on his phone, the flashy looking man in a bright yellow suit jumped out of his seat, eager to share the astonishing news.
As the proud member of one of the most infamous organisations in the world was practically giggling in amusement, Wrath waved the picture in front of his fellow teammate, Pride. As he did so, Wrath's arm sweeped off a stack of papers onto the floor by accident. This greatly irritated Pride, who was already in an unpleasant mood dealing with a bunch of extra paperwork that Wrath was skipping out.

"I know! We're in the same chat group, are we not?" Pride snarled in annoyance at having his work disturbed just because of that. Wrath shrunk back at the bloodshot glare, gulping as he just realised that angering the person that was helping to fill his work wasn't the wisest idea. Moreover, their leader was basically the one calling the shots.
Thinking that, now might be the best timing to disappear, the younger man decided. Wrath gave a guilty grin at Pride, vanishing out of the room with his quirk at the speed of light, literally.

Slamming the door shut behind him, Wrath then headed to a couple of girls staring at their phones. One of them, Envy, twirling her hair on one hand while glaring daggers at her phone on the other. The second one, Lust was absentmindedly strolling through pictures on her phone with a stoic face, swiping left and right on some sort of dating app. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The other last two members were in the same room as well, looking much more busier. Gluttony, a rather young looking boy was busy munching away his first meal for the New Year while Greed, the gorgeous lady at the other end of the room, was busy counting her hard cold cash away. Since these two were much older than Wrath (despite Gluttony's appearance), they were more troubling to handle, especially if they were focused on their favourite hobbies. So, Wrath decided to just bother the other girls.

"Hey--!"

Before Wrath could finish, Envy chucked her phone at him, almost hitting him if it's not for his quick reflexes.

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DAMN COUPLES EVERYWHERE DURING NEW YEAR?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?"

"Maybe she wants to hit on you?" Staring at how Wrath was zipping about in the room as more objects are tossed at him, Lust yawned in boredom.
"Just stay and let Envy use you as a toy for her frustration, Wrath."

"YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE!" Wrath yelled back at Lust, grabbing a plate of mash potato to block the incoming dagger that Envy created with her quirk.

"MY FOOOODDDD!!!" Wailing in horror, Gluttony looked absolutely distressed which quickly turned into rage at Wrath.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry Glutton--"

"I DON'T CARE! GIVE ME BACK MY FOOD!!"

"OH SHIT."

As chaos erupted between the members, Pride entered the room just in time to watch Wrath getting caught in a giant mess. He sighed, shaking his head at his partners. It looks like it take more than the New Year to change the chaotic fighting from happening among themselves.

[A/N: I gave up writing it seriously halfway and made it into something like a jokefic. :'D

OCs mentioned in the fic (I couldn't give everyone enough time sadly... ;;):

Shuppet_kumo:
- Ayane Otoha/Siren Song (Super sweet Pop Star President!)
- Hino Leon/Lionheart (Childish Ball of Fun with a Big heart and body)
- Itou Michi/Dr. Time (Mama-Michi makes a fantastic mother until he starts nagging)
- Arisaka Kiyoshi/Sloth/Sharp-Fire/Deadeye/Toomanytitles-- (

PinkCottonClouds
- Akiyama Natsuki (smol bean :3)

mochiiiclams
- Abner (I really wanted to add this cutie somehow even if it's just a cameo~ <3)

RainingStorms
- Raiu Hayate/Aeolus (Silent Hero Ninja ☻)
- Wrath/Lightyear (Fastest prankster on earth! =☆)
- Greed/Gemma (Queen of Riches)
- Gluttony/Die-gestive (Gramps that looks like a kid)

JCWine
- Lust/Cupid Error (I've already fallen for her! ❤)

Yandere_Neko-Chan
- Envy/Dia (She's really cute but I don't know if I did her justice. :') )

Happy New Year everyone! :3]