PEC Sneak Peek

Elora... An incredible region in the Pokemon world. While no new Pokemon have been found on the continent, the Elora region is still famous due to it having the greatest education system among all of the nearby regions.

The Elora University is the jewel of its crown. And with a new year starting up in a few days, trainers are hurrying in to get unpacked and prepared for school.

Unless, of course, you happen to be Ash Ketchum.

The eighteen-year was sound asleep in his room.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried. The Mouse Pokemon leaped up to his master's bed and nuzzled him.

"Pikachu..." Ash grumbled, "Let me sleep..."

Pikachu charged electricity in its cheeks before using Thunderbolt on its trainer. Ash jumped up from the shock and fell to the floor, twitching from the electrical shock.

"Ugh... Thanks, buddy." Ash grunted, trying to recover from the Thunderbolt.

Ash quickly got his clothes on, adjusted his cap, grabbed his luggage, and headed downstairs.

His mom, unfortunately, was not home. She had left to go to Alola for some time for some job interview.

Ash grabbed an orange and hurried out the door.

"Alright, Charizard, I choose you!" Ash said as he threw a Poke Ball into the air. A large orange Pokemon emerged from the Ball.

"Zard!" Charizard roared. He already knew what Ash had in mind. The Fire-type lowered itself so that Ash and Pikachu could climb atop its back. Ash hoisted his bag up and let Charizard start to fly.

------------

After a long flight, Ash finally arrived at the campus. He had seen the college before, but actually being there made the moment so much more memorable.

A shadow passed over the trainer and his Pokemon. Looking up, Ash saw a large blue Dragon-type flying overhead. The winged creature turned and floated down beside the raven-haired boy.

Another trainer hopped off of the Pokemon's back. He had dark green hair that hung straight down. He wore a dark green vest and an orange tie over a white button-up.

"Salamence, return." The male said, recalling the reptile-like creature into its Poke Ball.

"Whoa, that's your Salamence?!" Ash exclaimed in awe. "Awesome!"

The boy laughed. "Yeah, it is." He stretched out his arm. "Sawyer Palm. What's your name?"

"Ash Ketchum." Ash stated as he firmly shook the hand presented to him. "Charizard, return." He commanded, putting it back into its own Poke Ball.

"I'm guessing you're new as well?" Sawyer asked.

Ash smirked. "A little bit. Do you know where we need to go?"

Sawyer pointed to a road a little ways away from their current point. Ash squinted his eyes and saw a map posted next to a tree.

"My guess would be right there." Sawyer said. He turned back to Ash. "You coming?"

Ash nodded and followed Sawyer down the concrete path.

------------

"Alright, Ms. Yvonne... Here is your schedule, your room key, and your Trainer I.D.. That I.D. lets you do all of the activities here on campus. Any questions?" The clerk asked.

"No ma'am." Serena said, flashing a smile. "Thank you!" The honey-haired girl then turned and began up the stairs.

Serena looked slightly different than she did in high school. She wore her dark clothes and her red skirt again, which she seldom didafter cutting her hair. However, she had begun letting it grow out again, letting it reach her shoulder. She kept her blue ribbon around her wrist now, and she now wore a black hat with a white band.