CHAPTER 13

AMARI POV

I just got a call from trey telling me to dress like a hoe cause they bustin a trap and need my help so I just said OK. I went and did my hygiene then put on some black fishnet stalkings, a black leotard that said "FUCK YOU" In red, my red platform heels, some silver hoops and a necklace that says "FUCK" on it. Then I put on some read lipstick and black eye liner and I flatironed my hair. Yup I'm thotified.

TREY POV

We were all in the van and both girls were all thotted up.

"OK we out!" I yelled.

"OK!"

At The Trap

"Now ladies do what y'all gotta do except fuck we ont know what these niggas got." I said. They all nodded.

"Act like y'all dealing and when they least expect in shoot them niggas up!" I reminded them. I kissed my girl and headed out.

TAYANAH POV

Ugh! it smelled like weed and std in here!(so these people do got it). Me and Mari had to act like hoes so we were. Then my arm got pulled and I turned around to see this fine ass dread head. he was fine as hell!! he couldn't compare to Trey though.

"Hey ma." He said with a smile. I put on the best take smile I could.

"Hey."

"I'm Jeremiah, also known as Axe." He said

"Oh I'm uhh."

Think of a fake stripper name, think of a fake stripper name!

"You OK ma?" He asked. I blinked a few times and snapped into reality.

"Oh sorry I just got distracted from how sexy you are, baby my names Candy." I said seductively.

Hey he said act like a hoe so that's what I'm aiming for.

"Candy huh? that's sexy. So candy baby wanna hop on this dick?"

"Umm uhh ummm."

Then I heard gun shots and screaming and I saw Trey and his men come down stairs so I quickly kicked Axe his his little vagina(Yup I said vagina) and ran. Then I saw Trey shoot him.

About 45 minutes And A lot Of Dead bodies Later

They shot up everybody. It was disgusting. Then Trey lit the trap on fire and it burned to the ground. And we drove home.

At our House

Both me and Trey took our shower and now I'm in some booty shorts and a tank top. Trey sexy ass in just gym shorts knowing that shit turning me on. I was lying on his chest tracing a tattoo That said " Travon Daniels R.I.P". I really wanted to ask who it was but I didn't want him to end up feeling some type of way. But, I guess its a shot.

"Babe?"

"Huh?" He responded.

"Who's Travon Daniels?" I asked.

I saw some hurt flash across his face. Now I feel bad. He sighed before answering me.

"That's my big brother. He died because a hoe set him up. See, he was going to get married to this girl and they were on a plane. She got up to use the bathroom but went in the pilot thing and killed the pilot and everybody on the plane."

I could tell he wanted to cry but he held it back. I know I wanted to cry. I hugged him and he hugged me back

"I love you Trey." I said with a smile.

"I love you too ma."

We both walked upstairs and got in bed. Trey grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Tayana."

"Yes?"

"I love you so much. You're my everything babygirl."

A smile crept across my face. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I love this boy so much. He's my everything.

The Next Morning

"Tay babyyy, wakkee uppp!" He yelled as he shook me.

"What you want?" I asked rudely.

"Well damn, rude much! Just put some clothes on and come let's go!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, whatever."

I did my hygiene and threw on some red ripped skinny jeans, my black white and red checkered button down shirt, my timberlands, my black and red earrings with a matching necklace and my bulls snapback. Well I look pretty damn good! I walked outside to see Trey standing there.

"Did I ever say look better than me?" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Nigga just drive." I said with a laugh.

He started driving.

A little while Of Minutes later

We walked out and this nigga had Me blindfolded.

"Trey where we?" I asked.

"Look."

He took off the blindfold and I almost died.

If you have Any suggestions about the chapter or book or if you wanna see the characters please message me or kik me @ Kiki_StayTurnedUp Thank ya!!!