Where it all started Part 1

Hello, thanking for choosing my book to read. This first chapter is written in Maki's P.O.V .

Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling. I'm going write as many chapters I can before school starts. So there might be 2 or more chapters posted on the same day.

If you have any ideas or questions about the story please message or leave a comment. Enjoy

Maki's POV

Maki Nishikino stood in front of her new high school waiting for her aunt Nozomi. After about five minutes to got annoyed and decided to walk in the school alone. She slowly made her way up the stairs trying to find her classroom. When she finally found her classroom she choose the seat at the back next to the window. The class finally started.

After a couple of hours of the class it was finally time for lunch, she got up from her desk and exit the classroom trying to find nozomi for her lunch. She knew nozomi was the vice student council president so she tried to find the room, she walked around completely lost. She bumped into a small girl with piggytails with two pink bows.

Her: watch where your going

Me: your the one who ran into me

Her: did not

Me: did to

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to saw Eli, Nozomi "best friend"

Eli: what seems to be the problem?

Maki: Eli! Where's nozomi?

Eli: follow me

I followed Eli to the student council room where I saw nozomi sitting there with two bento boxes in front of her. She grabbed her red bento box from nozomi.

Me: thanks

Nozomi: no problem. Join us for lunch

I sat down next to nozomi and started eating my food. Nozomi and Eli sat there sharing a bento while doing same paper work.

Nozomi: are you enjoying your class?

Maki: not really, it's boring

Nozomi: oh

They continue making small talk while eating. When they finished maki got a left the room and returned to class.

After school she walked home with Eli and nozomi back to nozomi house, since her parents are away on business trip and she wanted nozomi to keep her company. When they arrived at nozomi house they had and tea and same Russian desserts that Eli brought over. They talked and watched tv till it was time to sleep.

The next day nozomi and maki walked to school together, on their way they ran into umi, nozomi's younger sister and maki's Aunty. Umi was the youngest daughter of the family and is going take over their family's dojo. after their older brother decided to own a hospital and become a Doctor after having maki as teen with his wife. Nozomi was next in line but she instead travelled the world with her grandparents and had no interest in running the dojo. So umi was forced to take over the dojo. Umi was only a month older than maki, since umi's parents had maki's father when their were 15, had nozomi when they were 27 and had umi when they were 30. It was a confusing family but maki enjoyed their family and are very close with umi and nozomi, they think of themselves as sisters rather than aunties and niece.

Those three walked to school together and talked about their first day of school.

During the lunch break maki decided to go to the library to read same music books. After school she text nozomi telling her she will be spending the afternoon in the music room playing the piano.

She did this everyday for about 2 weeks. One afternoon while playing the piano she heard the door open and heard foot steps. She stopped the piano and turned around, she saw the girl from the other week that she ran into.

Her: so your the one playing and singing in here

Me: yeah so what!

Her: your not to bad

Me: of course I am, who do you think your talking to?

Her: someone is up them self

Me: i am not

I sat there twirling my hair, trying not to make eye contact with her. She sat next to me.

Her: by the way I'm yazawa nico

Me: what ever

Her: what is your name?

Me: Nishikino Maki

Her eyes grew in  shock.

Her: your family owns that fancy private hospital?

I just rolled my eyes every time I tell people my last name they always treat me different since my family owns the best private hospital in Tokyo. That's probably why I never had a real friend.

Her: don't worry I'm not going treat you different because your family is filthy rich.

Me: ok

That's what they all say but they only hanged out with me because of my money.

Me: anyway I need to get going.

I got up from the stool and grabbed my bag on the way out.

The following week it started to rain really hard, I just waited in the music room till the rain got lighter. Of course I forgot to bring my umbrella. She stood next to the window looking at the rain.

Someone: boo!

I turned around and screamed, I saw nico who was standing behind me.

Me: Nico what are you doing here?

Nico: I saw you just standing there and I couldn't control myself

I just rolled my eyes as I sat down at the piano stool and started twirling my hair.

Nico: it's late you know, you should head home

Me: I know but ....

I looked out the window

Nico: did you forget your umbrella

I looked down at my feet so nico couldn't see my embarrass look on my face. I decided to suck it up and walk home in the rain. So I stomped out of the room and walked outside. I just finished crossing the when i heard Nico screaming my name. I stop and turned around.

Me: what do you want?

Nico: you're soaking wet just get under my umbrella.

She pulled my arm under the umbrella and we started walking towards home. It was awkward none of us said i word. We finally reached my house. We stopped outside, i was about to unlock the gate untill I stop and turned to Nico. She was mostly wet since we both couldn't fit under the umbrella.

Me: ummm.... Do you want came in and dry off.

I ask blushy.

Nico just nodded her head and we continue to head inside. We took of our shoes and headed up stairs to my room.

Me: ummm... You should take a bath and get warm. I will put your clothes in the wash.

I went outside and grabbed her a towel and showed her my en-suite. I turned on the bath and left to get changed out of my wet clothes, When i was done i went back to the bathroom and saw nico naked . My face started to become hot and red, I quickly bent down and grabbed her clothes and headed down stairs to the laundry and started the washing machine. I went back up stairs to grab clothes for nico to wear, about after 10 minutes nico came out in her towel. She looked so cute, I quickly looked to the clothes that i chose for her to wear.

Me: here put this on. It's getting late how about i order us some pizza.

Nico just nodded and started getting change, while i ordered.

Half an hour later we were in the lounge room watching a movie and eating pizza. My eyes started to get heavy and started to close.